The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

come on man. these are the spokespeople for the nba?
instead of hyping up the game, old nba heads tend to play the back in my day game too often just as a way to maintain their legacy/sense of superiority over these young kids. it's a terrible look and probably contributes to the nba being a little less popular than it should be

I saw a take yesterday about the NBA having the worst coverage in pro sports and they might be right. I think it’s also the specific old NBA heads that we hear from. They aren’t all like that, it’s just unfortunate that a majority of the ones we have to hear from are on that time.

Ultimately, it should change over the course of this decade as more players that retired in the 2010s and current older players retire.

1674766615386.gif

Okay.

The Bubble was great.

THEY don't like it cause of who won it all at the end. Don't get it confused.
figured but i was hoping they gave some rationality, again to expect that from lakers or knicks fans is probably where im confused in the first place

at the same time, it shouldnt be made out to seem like what Lebrons camp is doing

it was a resort not a warzone like Adams said...........none of these basketball players know what real life or difficulties in life are straight up

Validity of the bubble aside, the whole thing was pretty trash.

It just seemed good at the time because it was a nice distraction from the hell that was 2020.

In a vacuum the bubble = :emoji_poop:

No fans, pumped in noise, no dancers, plexiglass partitions, masks, no daps, cleaning basketballs with clorox wipes, curfews, FYRE fest caliber meals, absent teams. The list goes on. You can have the twilight zone f****y. I think the players would agree.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom