The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Quick hijack - is it just a California thing or do 90 percent of Tesla’s everywhere have corny custom license plates?

What vanity plates have you seen? They always intrigue me. I have them on my vehicles (fortunately none are Teslas) but they are not ridiculous and I do not really drive all that much.

4BB7E548-0D24-4585-BC71-7BDA3F79ED81.jpeg
F985B494-A734-4060-A66B-CABC8113D5BB.jpeg

I know how conservatives lace their shoes Rusty.

SHE IS ONE OF THEM

Them Concords screaming for their life. :smh:

Last edited:
I mean idk why y’all suprised that Giannis or tatum are more popular than embiid. People don’t **** with him like that

What vanity plates have you seen? They always intrigue me. I have them on my vehicles (fortunately none are Teslas) but they are not ridiculous and I do not really drive all that much.
With the Teslas it’s a lot of variations of “No Gas”, “No $ 4 Fuel”, “Gas Free” or things with “Electric” in it.

Edit - a photo example:

0C6B05D2-65BA-472C-A94D-316C78149C16.jpeg

Last edited:
Coaches only vote for the reserves. Fans/Media/Players control the starters
Precisely.

Starters: 50% fan vote, 25% media, 25% players.

Reserves: The coaches select the reserves by voting for two guards, three frontcourt players and two players at any position in their respective conferences.

Silver selects the replacement for any player that can’t play by selecting a player from the same conference as the player who is being replaced. They join the team that drafted the replaced player.

Silver also has authority to create a special roster addition (first time was in 2019).

Reserves are announced next Thursday, February 2nd.

Grimes Time!

Interesting to see the bench mob taking over the majority of thy second quarter.

That looks like an old dog learning new tricks.

Imma wait & see if that adjustment continues on other games the starters **** the bed early.

Looks like Media gave Tatum the edge of over Embiid :emoji_thinking:

edit: Trae being ranked 12th among guards :sick:

Last edited:

The way that 3rd frontcourt slot broke down is really interesting.

If anyone is mad at Zion starting...don't be mad at the fans. The players put him in the game.

It would have been AD if the players didn't have him 7th (or the fans didn't have Sabonis 9th) :lol:

Also interesting...the players have Luka and Jokic at #1 in their respective conferences.

Thanks for sharing this bro! I’ve wondered how the composite scoring worked but have never been able to find it. Fan tank didn’t help either but his peers had him above Tatum :smokin Surprised the media loves Tatum like that (and also dislikes KD so much :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom