The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

If it was Ime

thumb (1).png

“I did a full somersault in front of him, turned and said “You can’t do that.”

I can tell you one thing. After Ben Simmons contract up, that’s it, I hope that Twitch poppin. Cause nobody signing him after this deal.
Dude is unplayable, its sad.
I would think watching my own highlights would get e hype, but I know mental health issues a far more complex to resolve.

I wonder if he came into camp saying he was mentally ready and would get better over time. Or if he was just planning to play and see what happens. Sons definitely got the yips like I never seen.

I would prefer if Lucious Harris, Todd MacCulloh, Kerry Skittles, and Kenyon Martin were in Phoenix but whatever

Dude is unplayable, its sad.
I would think watching my own highlights would get e hype, but I know mental health issues a far more complex to resolve.

I wonder if he came into camp saying he was mentally ready and would get better over time. Or if he was just planning to play and see what happens. Sons definitely got the yips like I never seen.
here they go again with the mental health excuse. he should just admit that he didn't live up to people's expectation. he is playing like a 40 year old washed player. I dunno who hyped him up as a potential great player. it's almost as bad as hyping up the Ball bros.

Back
Top Bottom