The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

here they go again with the mental health excuse. he should just admit that he didn't live up to people's expectation. he is playing like a 40 year old washed player. I dunno who hyped him up as a potential great player. it's almost as bad as hyping up the Ball bros.
Dude was ROY, All Star, and All D team. He came in pretty good. Most dudes get better. Some stay the same. Son just regressed tremendously. Almost inexplicably. Its def not injury related. What else could it be?

yeah he has no place in the league. taking up someone's valuable spot and contributing nothing for years now.
he doesn't deserve to be in the league. full on fraud

those first three years in philly might've earned Ben an eternity of short term contracts. probably a handful of GMs thinking they can get him back to those days 16/8/8 days with a change of scenery

idk what he'll command in FA but 6'10 with a handle and ability to run the fastbreak, someone will take a chance on him

Dude was ROY, All Star, and All D team. He came in pretty good. Most dudes get better. Some stay the same. Son just regressed tremendously. Almost inexplicably. Its def not injury related. What else could it be?
ROY was questionable considering he really didn't play in his rookie season. All-Star? why exactly did he deserve it? same goes for All D Team? was he that great defensively? the regression that I have seen so far is him losing focus in the game and these players started using "mental health" as an excuse. probably going all in with the excuse during the whole Simone Biles saga.

I was a bit hopeful with Ben even if I wasn't impressed by him about 2 seasons ago where he seems to be playing his strengths. let's say giving him a benefit of a doubt, he flamed out. plain and simple.

12DB5A5F-7250-43A7-A952-6414E87BFC6A.jpeg

She’s alright, cute face

I seriously thought that Ben Simmons would succeed after a change of scenery. He's truly a waste of talent.

From Philly…. To NYC? That’s not much of a change in scenery. He thought Philly was tough, NYC was going to be just as brutal.

What made you think that? He went from one of the toughest cities, to another city that basically has the same type of pressure :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’s mentally weak and can’t shoot. I don’t understand how anyone had blind faith in this dude :lol:

Back
Top Bottom