The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Doc man lol
C11CD240-74C3-4A4A-AB42-ABC0A89921C3.jpeg

Them holding onto guys they weren't willing to re-sign/overpay is partially why they are in the position they are in now. Can't keep letting core pieces leave for nothing besides Lowry.

tbh I don't mind staying in a holding pattern on the chance a star became available.

but you gotta know when the music has stopped.

What would be a realistic trade for OG?

A trade you think Masai would be cool with?

Two or Three 1st rounders?
I’m high on OG elevating the Knicks to another level. Would like to make moves in the summer but the block is heating up.

Been said the team would be better second half of the szn but this is about their ceiling. Highly competitive but inexperienced. & ofc no superstar to call their own.

Jalen has elevated the team but not much in the grand scheme. For all his additions to the team he’s typically food on defense.

OG isn’t that missing superstar but he’d be a star in his role. Send Grimes to the bench & move RJ to sg.

Defense :blush:

Opposing teams must know how un-fun he is to play with.
Don’t think that’s it. He was 3rd in the player vote last year and the hawks were in a worst spot. The differnece is last year he was playing at All NBA level despite that and this year The narrative is that he’s having a bad season, more Inefficient one but not really bad imo but that’s the talk. Do I think an inefficient Trae is the 12th best guard in the east? Hell no but I’m not surprised the voting dropped cause of the season he’s having.

I’m high on OG elevating the Knicks to another level. Would like to make moves in the summer but the block is heating up.

Been said the team would be better second half of the szn but this is about their ceiling. Highly competitive but inexperienced. & ofc no superstar to call their own.

Jalen has elevated the team but not much in the grand scheme. For all his additions to the team he’s typically food on defense.

OG isn’t that missing superstar but he’d be a star in his role. Send Grimes to the bench & move RJ to sg.

Defense :blush:

He’s not that missing Superstar.

Not many Superstars available in the short term anyway.

But he’s a good player and a good asset to have.

Media thinks Donovan better than Kyrie? Lol. K.
Shaq still salty whenever he sees DMitch's name. I bet if he sees DMitch name as an employee at a McDonald's drive-thru, he'd still be complaining that he doesn't deserve to be working there as well. guy even chose 2022 Westbrook over DMitch. how wild is that.

Back
Top Bottom