The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

312822375_6358292654199205_8088450863497491360_n.jpg

Does running on the treadmill count?
You gotta run bro. See you on the streets Monday
BE284B7F-58F2-4C19-9BC1-0BBE3E60C448.png
It’s supposed to, app cheated me though. I did 2 miles on the 24 minutes treadmill guided run workout, obviously on the treadmill, possibly a bit more as i was having technical difficulties and linking spotify and it pauses the workout a few times and doesnt tell you, but the app only credited me .013 miles. I dont be running out in the atmosphere bros, its people out there. I guess I got 6 days to get 5 miles running down out in Urbania

Also Lou Willl wasnt tagged in that tweet so he had to be searching his own name

It’s supposed to, app cheated me though. I did 2 miles on the 24 minutes guided run, on the treadmill, possibly a bit more as i was having technical difficulties and linking spotify and it pauses the workout a few times and doesnt tell you, but the app only credited me .013 miles, like from one side of the complex fitness center to the other

Also Lou Willl wasnt tagged in that tweet so he had to be searching his own name
Always turn auto pause off mane

just watched the giannis highlights after seeing his statline
this just not fair. grown man strength bully ball :emoji_muscle:
44 pts and 253 yds rushing

Does running on the treadmill count?

It’s supposed to, app cheated me though. I did 2 miles on the 24 minutes treadmill guided run workout, obviously on the treadmill, possibly a bit more as i was having technical difficulties and linking spotify and it pauses the workout a few times and doesnt tell you, but the app only credited me .013 miles. I dont be running out in the atmosphere bros, its people out there. I guess I got 6 days to get 5 miles running down out in Urbania

Treadmill counts. datznasty datznasty did you change the settings of the app to indoor?

Challenge starts tomorrow tho lol

I found the settings to add a workout, guess today was just practice lol how do they stop people from just turning on the app and driving up the block in their car tho

5404BC55-934D-4E4B-8273-F86C507D82BC.jpeg

I’d rather keep Randle anyways. This dumpster fire team in LA needs shooting HALP. Disabled wants a C to play with?

Holy ****, this can’t be real lol. Wolves couldn’t have asked for an easier start to the season

The thunder twice in 4 days and the spurs three times in 6 days? Lakers, jazz.. The schedule makers are always on one

34F9F3E3-651D-470A-9A12-1D939874FCE6.jpeg

Something about trying to prevent a bunch of travel.

5404BC55-934D-4E4B-8273-F86C507D82BC.jpeg

I’d rather keep Randle anyways. This dumpster fire team in LA needs shooting HALP. Disabled wants a C to play with?
Overpay by knicks

I think it would make sense for both side if the lakers throw in Lwbron and 2 second rounders to the Knicks.

Fournier is a borderline all nba 1st teamer.

Back
Top Bottom