The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

You're Juelz'ing right now. It's simple, Jokic won it last year because he was the most productive player in the league per minute, AND also played more games & minutes than Embiid & Giannis, just like he played more games & minutes the year before, and now is doing it again this year. The biggest criticism of Jokic is that his slow feet on defense may be exposed in a playoff series. But he's been the most durable, consistent, and productive regular season player for 3 years running now.
goal post moving once again

the 1st year embiid lost was understandable - not enough games (media kept saying play enough games)

2nd year embiid plays enough games putting up better #s than media goes Jokers Advanced Stats - the game from March 14th decided the MVP that night (facts) which wasnt embiids fault - Embiid outplayed him once again - ALso embiid being a 2-way player should get some recognition

Embiid went from 51 games played to 68

ALSO doing all this with the nonsense of simmons going on - Harden didnt come over UNTIL later in the season playing ONLY 20 games before the playoffs

3rd year which is currently going on - EMbiid dominates him but is still 2nd

Last edited:
Someone on here had a thing for Cheryl lol

Was it datznasty datznasty ?
I love our black queens bro get off me. Also, she does too lol I even found out she was coaching 30 minutes away at storied HBCU and former host of BET’s hit show, “College Hill,” Langston University

But its cool bro lets gawk over some copy paste manufactured “bunny.” They basically churning them out on conveyor belts sending them right off the assembly line to the professional athlete/celebrity bruthas

Did you see what Dray looked like w/o Steph and Klay? I think every championship team needs a Dray but he's a role player. A great one. He was TRASH w/o the 2 best shooters ever. He's had moments while playing with them.
I simply do not agree. Its just not binary to me. Removing two max guys from a team drastically changes how the team plays, and I am just not willing to reduce Drays impact on defense which for all intents and purposes has been HoF worthy as a standalone to call him a Role Player.

I called Ben Wallace a first ball HoFer, cause to me he is one. And so is Draymond. He's also a great passer for a big. Diminishing his contributions cause he's not a solo bucket-getter just feels too reductive to me. But I get it.

39 shots, 15 free throws. Vast majority of activity in the restricted area :lol: Takes a completely different level of conditioning to do something like that. That’s MJ level aggression.

Silver should be ashamed for scheduling that game at 9PM local on a weeknight :smh:

Man really wants a H2H award for Embiid so bad :lol:
nah more like i want him to get that MVP and recognition that he deserves - aint a ******* thing wrong with that

HE damn right deserved MVP last season i dont give 2 ****s what you or anyone thinks

carried a team to the #4 last season with no Simmons and 20 games of harden 2 games back of the heat - same rec as Bucks/Celts

im here to argue it and back myself up which i am doing

Last edited:
39 shots, 15 free throws. Vast majority of activity in the restricted area :lol: Takes a completely different level of conditioning to do something like that. That’s MJ level aggression.

Silver should be ashamed for scheduling that game at 9PM local on a weeknight :smh:
Actually, the game should have been pulled off network TV in the second half due to excessive violence. The physical abuse against poor Ivicia Zubac was excessive :frown:

I simply do not agree. Its just not binary to me. Removing two max guys from a team drastically changes how the team plays, and I am just not willing to reduce Drays impact on defense which for all intents and purposes has been HoF worthy as a standalone to call him a Role Player.

I called Ben Wallace a first ball HoFer, cause to me he is one. And so is Draymond. He's also a great passer for a big. Diminishing his contributions cause he's not a solo bucket-getter just feels too reductive to me. But I get it.

Ben was a great role player too. Played great defense and rebounded. Dray avg double digits 4 times in his career. I think he talks so much and all the extra **** boost him in peoples eyes. He shoots 44% for his career so it ain't like he choosing to not score. He can't. Shot 39% that year Steph and Klay was out. He's a HOF because he played on those teams and he was great in his role but if you a HOF as a induvial player your game shouldn't fall that hard. He's Bev with 4 rings.

Ben was a great role player too. Played great defense and rebounded. Dray avg double digits 4 times in his career. I think he talks so much and all the extra **** boost him in peoples eyes. He shoots 44% for his career so it ain't like he choosing to not score. He can't. Shot 39% that year Steph and Klay was out. He's a HOF because he played on those teams and he was great in his role but if you a HOF as a induvial player your game shouldn't fall that hard. He's Bev with 4 rings.
Fair enough. Consistent view, can't hate it.

I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure someone was beasting over Ramona too so Doris isn’t necessarily a terrible thing

There’s some guys who beast over Taylor Swift

He's Bev with 4 rings.
34D8595F-14AE-481A-ADCD-09DDC1D41C56.gif

That’s just entirely too far. Sounds like everyone who isn’t a high scorer is just a role player even if they are elite defensively.

Was Rodman a role player on the Bulls?

Back
Top Bottom