The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Nikola Jokic has mastered regular season ball. A center, averaging a triple double, with a 70% TS%, 1st in PER, 1st in win shares, 1st in plus-minus, 2nd in Assists, 2nd in APG, 2nd in AST%, on the 2nd best record in the league, while being ranked 30th in USG. He's the MVP. There is no argument for anyone else.

34D8595F-14AE-481A-ADCD-09DDC1D41C56.gif

That’s just entirely too far. Sounds like everyone who isn’t a high scorer is just a role player even if they are elite defensively.

Was Rodman a role player on the Bulls?

Let's get to it

Is Dray a HOFer as a individual player?

I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure someone was beasting over Ramona too so Doris isn’t necessarily a terrible thing

There’s some guys who beast over Taylor Swift
I mean we out here throwing out stipulations.

My man should have a 12-month ban, write a written apology to Ros, Rock a Kufi and change his AV to Chinney.

At the least flagrant two for bringing up Ramona Shelbourne with a straight face. But someone told me he was a troll. So troll the thread with a troll looking sports analyst.

Mans wasting keystrokes going to bat for player that’s not even gonna sniff the MVP

Giannis
Jokic
Tatum

That’s it bruh 😎

Mans wasting keystrokes going to bat for player that’s not even gonna sniff the MVP

Giannis
Jokic
Tatum

That’s it bruh 😎

all i gotta do is type your name in the search ft and see the embiid hate from you TONS of post

this the same dude who said joels game wasnt aesthetically pleasing

In this week alone I've seen Lebron and Embiid two players who should be at the top of the MVP race disrespected cause their games aren't "pretty" enough.

Back
Top Bottom