The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I’m ok with it. He makes it you’re up 3 with 28 seconds left, get a stop and a rebound you win. Worst case they hit a 3 you still have the last shot with whatever time is left on the clock, shot clock turned off. Could they have run something to get still a quick, good shot off for a better shooter (who?)? Perhaps but AD and Bron are still crossing half court

Also antidope antidope and MIKE LOWERY MIKE LOWERY and whoever else, PUT SOME RESPEKK ON LOVE’s NAME. This one is kind of the neighborhood level ones and I maybe could have made it home butt

437E453C-DAF9-4838-972D-EC2A3E42AA65.jpeg

9DA48DA7-D0BA-4349-8FE7-E2C4B9F061E0.jpeg

EE84F048-16A6-4156-845D-073273CA2301.jpeg

F8BD245C-644C-42A2-87D3-5172DFE46994.jpeg
:lol:

I know about Loves. They don't look like that round my way tho.

You still a nasty ***** tho fam. Did you hit a detour to the drop a deuce? Lot lizards patrolling and you losing weight in there. :smh:

I’m ok with it. He makes it you’re up 3 with 28 seconds left, get a stop and a rebound you win. Worst case they hit a 3 you still have the last shot with whatever time is left on the clock, shot clock turned off. Could they have run something to get still a quick, good shot off for a better shooter (who?)? Perhaps but AD and Bron are still crossing half court
The odds of them winning the game significantly dropped when he shot that. It’s not a good shot in general, even more so because he’s an awful shooter

If I was coaching, Westbrook wouldn’t be allowed to shoot 3s period.

Like if he shoots 3s he’s instantly getting subbed out.

Send Russ back to Washington.

Not necessarily directly there but he should lend his services to the Wiz again. Beal is gracious enough to share the ball having done it his whole career basically.

But I’m the meantime, keep upping your price Brodie.

The point of a 2 for 1 is to get the final shot of a quarter.

In a final shot of the game situation, you want to be on defense everytime. Why? The best shooters in the league miss more than half of their contested shots. And a missed shot obviously wins you the game.

It’s that simple. Was yet another low IQ play from a low IQ player

Back
Top Bottom