The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I agree with Russ. 2 for 1 is crucial

But why waste energy? When there is 30 secs left, just cross half court and throw ball out of bounds. Same result except you save energy.

That woulda been smarter

Going overboard with the trolling at this point. Scale it back a bit
I’m not though. Idc about the lakers fans on here enough to do this. Go ahead and further alienate the guy and create bigger rifts in the locker room. I’m willing to bet it causes an issue

Easy solution to this is to send him home, permanently.

Something has to be done because this can't continue like this.

Especially since Russ seems determined to do things his way and doesn't want to adjust his game.

Westbrook at this point should think about playing in China. Bring that ferociousness and anger over there. He'll be able to get away with the stat padding and chucking over there. They may call him the reincarnation of Lu Bu. He can get a shoe deal with Li Ning etc.

Which Dynasty Warriors game was your favorite? :lol: :pimp:

The point of a 2 for 1 is to get the final shot of a quarter.

In a final shot of the game situation, you want to be on defense everytime. Why? The best shooters in the league miss more than half of their contested shots. And a missed shot obviously wins you the game.

It’s that simple. Was yet another low IQ play from a low IQ player
Youd be on offense though with a few seconds left if Russ makes this shot though thats the point. You play the possession out theres 12 seconds left after you shoot and Portland gets the last shot.

Either way On my way to the season opener v Timberwolves. Caught a lower level baseline corner by the road bench for 29. Gotta grab a quick shower then probably just uber from the crib since its like a mile. Arrested Development on the halftime entertainment, free socks for the love I heard #cheap

Back
Top Bottom