The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

It’s my bday today my guys.

I’ve been here for over half my life and this community has got me through a lot and taught me a lot. Appreciate y’all.
Happy birthday dog. The Aquarius gang is large.

1675521862029.gif

Damn mighty aggressive over that midpack huh :lol:

The guy who tweeted that is some type of Knicks podcaster/blogger/super fan & is consistently going viral for bashing the Nets.... you ask your brethren why they care
But those were YOUR words outside of the tweet that YOU chose to highlight.

Knicks fans ****ting on the Nets is an age old tradition seeing as they will never be as beloved ‘round here.

There was exactly zero aggression there cuz the Nets are a joke. I’m glad these Knicks didn’t land them two clowns that summer.

Knicks are poised to have much longer term success than this disaster in Brooklyn waiting to crash and burn finally.

Kyrie doesn't bluff. He'll sit on the bench if he has to and make things miserable behind the scenes.

Good, do it and let's see what the market is like in the summer time for a Kyrie max contract.

In the end in the summer, he'll want a sign and trade to get the most money

The same poo poo platter deal will be available in the summer.

Too much made of how people “carry themselves”. Some people better at playing the media game and politics than others. Doesn’t mean anything imo. There’s a lot these players do off the court (whether good or bad) that gets overshadowed by those brief snippets. Ant had himself a pretty bad moment in the summer but played the media game perfectly on his apology.

Back
Top Bottom