The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

FoGEfnDXwAAKF26

Choke out :lol:

Professor Austin BJJ Rivers.

Next time they play Orlando mans gonna be barefoot wearing the gi.

kyrie said he’s not re-signing with the Nets and his contract is up this year. He’ll leave for nothing in a few months or nets can get something now.

No team has to do anything when a player requests a trade (players under contract), but players talk to each other and it matters. Players would rather go to team that meets their requests, than a team that doesn’t.

Some players will pout if they don’t get their requests met, rest more, playing uninspired
Nets have shown they are willing to lose him for nothing by not giving him that extension. I think it is best for nets to not take back any bad contracts just for the sake of trying to get something in return and losing him for "nothing"

If Qai balls out the remainder of the season I think teams are willing to take him on and offer a lucrative deal. Nets can also tell him to stay home and just pay him the remainder of the season

Charles Barkley goes out of his own way in interviews to praise Moses Malone for saving his career because he was fat and lazy.

I would have thought Barkley was a bum getting 10 minutes a game his first season. He averaged 14 and 9 his rookie year. 20 and 13 his second year. :lol:

Nets have shown they are willing to lose him for nothing by not giving him that extension. I think it is best for nets to not take back any bad contracts just for the sake of trying to get something in return and losing him for "nothing"

If Qai balls out the remainder of the season I think teams are willing to take him on and offer a lucrative deal. Nets can also tell him to stay home and just pay him the remainder of the season
I don’t think nets are going to take on bad contracts just to trade him. They’ll be looking for assets. I’d rather get something than pay him to sit at home for the remainder of year

Back
Top Bottom