The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

'they' laughed when I said he needs therapy. Man's sounding like he's going through it these days. You can go to target b.

:smh:

Son been talking to Kyrie to much lately on rejoining the Lakers. Sounding real off. Bronze had his entire image on a Sprite 2 liter at one point, now he wants his name on a Starbucks cup. "Wishing I could do normal things"

Meanwhile worth a bil on private jets, yachts, and secluded islands. :smh:

Surrounded by yes men. Like you don't wish you could do normal things or else you wouldn't do abnormal things. Nobody is MAKING you create generational wealth.

Y'all remember when the internet was telling us this dude had next

hPqcKMe (1).png

No one was serious over this dude. He like 5’3 with shoes. :lol:

They hyping mikey mikey up though. He look like he could get in the league potentially though, we’ll see once he plays in college.

What is winning going to do for Bradley Beal's legacy? Will we view him differently if he was the second or third option on a championship team?

Seems like he's cool with hooping & collecting hundreds of millions of dollars.
Did winning do anything for Mitch Richmond’s legacy?

I’ll defer to the Mavs fans on this, but I don’t think I’d call him nice. From what I’ve seen, he’s a very average 3-and-D wing.
This is about what I'd call it. Inflated Mavs fan love because he's an undrafted success story. He was probably their third best defender at this point behind Green and Maxi when he's healthy - and he's been pretty subpar shooting the ball this year despite shooting mostly ALL WIDE OPEN looks while giving you nothing else offensively.

People (Mavs fans and nationally) ***** about Reggie and Tim offensively and Dorian really ain't got anymore in his bag than either one of them and he's shooting worse than both. :lol:

The media blowing up about him being some elite league-wide 3-and-D guy is wild.
July 4th trade:

E8F2C10C-30DD-4B2B-9EC9-2572EC7D4D65.jpeg
:lol: We not doing this already, are we?

This is about what I'd call it. Inflated Mavs fan love because he's an undrafted success story. He was probably their third best defender at this point behind Green and Maxi when he's healthy - and he's been pretty subpar shooting the ball this year despite shooting mostly ALL WIDE OPEN looks while giving you nothing else offensively.

The media blowing up about him being some elite league-wide 3-and-D guy is wild.

:lol: We not doing this already, are we?
I think lebron asks for trade this summer if no trades made by Thursday and team doesn’t make playoffs. Jeanie will grant him his choice of team

Dfs and royce are nice role players who if not overpaid are fine as 4th/5th starters on playoff teams
Pretty much how I'd define Dorian. He's fine. He's not great at anything. He's not even really good at a lot. But he's a solid defender and a decent enough shooter if he can stand and set his feet. That's really it.

This the sister that plays ball or another one?

The hell she do, throw a chair on the court?

steelchair-throwing.gif

The one that plays ball. I think it was only for a season, but she use to be courtside every game his first two seasons then she vanished :lol:. Went to a game one day with my work last season and saw her walking around the suite area., then later heard she was suspended.

I said it before and going to say it again after this article came out. Ja need to get his PR team right. He also need to look around the room and really see who riding with him and hire security that can do all the talking for him (not friends and family).

Memphis is the wrong place to be acting like this anyway. Ja going to have to cool it quickly and let Zbo teach him a few things. Carrying on and being this LOUD in a city where they love to hate not going to be good.

Pretty much how I'd define Dorian. He's fine. He's not great at anything. He's not even really good at a lot. But he's a solid defender and a decent enough shooter if he can stand and set his feet. That's really it.
Tbh I’d rather have him and Spencer’s skill sets than whatever else was supposedly on the table for Irving

Tbh I’d rather have him and Spencer’s skill sets than whatever else was supposedly on the table for Irving
For the Nets? Totally.

It's the most viable collection of talent in return unless they were willing to scramble and just cash out a KD trade this week.

Back
Top Bottom