The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

It's a tribute but he has to make it lol.

He's better off not even trying it.

Would be mad disrespectful if he misses it

I dont think itll be disrespectful if he attempts it and misses it. Itll just be funny and he'll get clowned for it lol

Would be super anti climatic if the record gets broken at the line or as a goal tend

Nobody really believes this tweet do they?

I get it's the NBA thread...but yall better then this...

You mean this isn't a reliable source?

EBD4648B-B826-4A81-B3BD-F1D10A28E09E.jpeg
Fair point about the source, but it honestly seems plausible for LeBron to me. The guy has proven time and again he doesn’t just like attention, but extra attention. I don’t think he’ll actually go through with it, but it’s believable to me that he’s considered it.

Yea the Grizz straight up need Z-Bo back in some capacity :lol:

Him, Tony Allen, Shane Battier, Marc Gasol or even VC would be good for that locker room

How do we feel about the optics of these Jewish dudes doing a on air circle jerk trashing this man's character?

Funny the people who he spends most of his time with, teammates, always speak highly of dude and his charitable work speaks for itself but apparently to the media he's the 2nd coming of Lucifer... Amazon still selling that movie tho, I bet no one's cancelled that Prime membership :lol:

How do we feel about the optics of these Jewish dudes doing a on air circle jerk trashing this man's character?

Funny the people who he spends most of his time with, teammates, always speak highly of dude and his charitable work speaks for itself but apparently to the media he's the 2nd coming of Lucifer... Amazon still selling that movie tho, I bet no one's cancelled that Prime membership :lol:

Now that he’s not a laker, I’ll allow it

at least i aint gotta worry bout my team being a play-in team :sick::lol:

Sixers were just on a 8 game road win streak cant win them all on the road - Start fresh again Wednesday vs the Celts than we see the knicks again on Friday @ home

you seem to be feeling almighty put 1k up come Friday otherwise sit this one out my friend

i wouldnt mind extra biscottis to throw on the eagles

Put up 5 and we in it.

Back
Top Bottom