The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

The KD/Simmons/Claxton 3 man lineup has a +10.7 net rating in 418 minutes. Building off that shouldn’t be too difficult with all the other pieces they have, and potential for more trades.

As long as KD is available to play, that team is going to be really good.

Not sure why folks are acting like they’ve done something terrible by taking the Dallas package.
Lose lose. There was no offer for a toxic, sometimey guy who would get them back what Kyrie brings offensively on aggregate. Spence has been playing well though and DoDo gives them another solid wing defender. Need him to find his 3 ball again, but that’s an upgrade over Royce O’neale on a reasonable deal. I think this is all just delaying the inevitable though anyways. This experiment is done come summer.

😂😂
ACE38C9F-7C21-486B-84A0-588146B21F39.jpeg

They are so blatantly trolling with those ranking and lineups no wonder no one respects them and they get all butthurt constantly.

Be real oldies.

Y’all really upset about those lists?? Charles has 3 modern era guys, Julius Erving is 72 years old.

What did y’all expect?

Seventy-two year old Julius Erving will not have Steph, Dwade, Allen Iverson, KD, Giannis or Dirk on his list.

How are they butthurt or hating?

They need to start asking younger guys like RJ or Perk.

Y’all really upset about those lists?? Charles has 3 modern era guys, Julius Erving is 72 years old.

What did y’all expect?

Expect them not to be completely full of **** and get with the times. But I digress. Dudes are just trying to make their careers and their NBA they barely remember anyway act likes it holds up. It don't.

What did y’all expect?

Seventy-two year old Julius Erving will not have Steph, Dwade, Allen Iverson, KD, Giannis or Dirk on his list.

How are they butthurt or hating?

They need to start asking younger guys like RJ or Perk.

75 year old AI will have Cameron boozer on his list.

Expect them not to be completely full of **** and get with the times. But I digress. Dudes are just trying to make their careers and their NBA they barely remember anyway act likes it holds up. It don't.

Get with the times? Dudes are 60+ years old and played the game. Each guy listed their contemporaries and guys who came before them.

I guess both should only have guys from after the year 2000 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Charles’ list is perfectly balanced. And Julius’ list is on par with a person of his age

Get with the times? Dudes are 60+ years old and played the game. Each guy listed their contemporaries and guys who came before them.

I guess both should only have guys from after the year 2000 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Charles’ list is perfectly balanced. And Julius’ list is on par with a person of his age

It's not balanced. It's idiotic lol.

Everylist should have the exact same Top 2

There's zero debate.
It's just stupid.

Which my point being no one cares and that's why these old dudes can't handle it and get all defensive and look like lame *** ex's

There's zero debate.
It's just stupid.

Which my point being no one cares and that's why these old dudes can't handle it and get all defensive and look like lame *** ex's
Every list shouldn’t be the same. But don’t tell me you omitted Bron cause of super teams when you played on a super team. I expect better hating.

There's zero debate.
It's just stupid.

Let’s see your top 10 list then….

Back
Top Bottom