The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Essentially playing with a 10 man roster plus two two-ways. Just may not be their year.

Them dead roster spots hurt for sure.

They should’ve been gotten off of wiseman. Anybody with two working eyes could see the timeline just ain’t there, and to cut your losses.

Bringing back Iggy for the Udonis Harlem role…while losing Otto Pippen & GP2 was straight up bad math. I get wanting to see Moody/Kuminga develop + have Iggy there as a coach/player and them having Donte (who’s been a +). But in hindsight, making the 50-50, everyday games a lot tougher.

I remember ill steelo ill steelo talking about this earlier in the season, when it looked like the young guys are far away.

I still think the dubs are the team to beat out west in a 7 game series. It’s all about Health and getting there. Dropping some of those stupid games to detroit and Orlando may be costly.

Here’s to Steph speedy recovery, and them finding /unlocking something new 🤞🏾. Andrew Wiggins needs to play like he’s the second best player on this team. And that’s scary…cuz I know JP will take role that head on :lol:

Who do the Mavs realistically think they can get for Christian Wood?

Are they really trying pull off some more crazy ****?

HE THINKS HE'S HIM THYBULLE

mannequeincover.jpg

I understand the hater attitude from Julius.

70s legends are always super salty

they have been consistently underratede Because they played when the league was at a nadir interns of popularity.

And they missed the financial success of the 80s.

Recipe for pure hatred for all future generations.

Feel like he just been languishing in Philly forever, and they don’t want to let him go :lol:
We tried to. He had zero value lol

Then got paid and hasn’t improved. I know we joke about Maltese but Korkmaz is our Duncan Robinson; if he isn’t hitting a shot, there’s literally no reason to play

Back
Top Bottom