The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

His response to Bron wanting to link up was also mature. He balances out the measured stuff with headassery :lol:

From his responses today and Brons interview yesterday, really sounds like the doors wide open though for the summer...:nerd:

Yeah he's as good as gone in my mind, but at least we'll be able to recoup some assets.

I’m 100% getting some birria tacos tonight. Bron about to break the record on Taco Tuesday
Bron never had some birria tacos...

you gotta get the Lebron special

fullsizeoutput_5a30.jpeg

Yeah he's as good as gone in my mind, but at least we'll be able to recoup some assets.

Wouldn’t be so sure about that.

Cuban is desperation mode because of Luka.

Cuban really might be the only person to offer Kyrie a 4 year deal. By all accounts the Lakers wouldn’t even do that.

I don't know man ....

I think he could work in Dallas ....

Luka is playing the same role as Bron did in Clev.

Let it play out ....

Wouldn’t be so sure about that.

Cuban is desperation mode because of Luka.

Cuban really might be the only person to offer Kyrie a 4 year deal. By all accounts the Lakers wouldn’t even do that.

I hope y'all are right, but I refuse to get my hopes up and put my trust in Kyrie.

I hope y'all are right, but I refuse to get my hopes up and put my trust in Kyrie.

Oh never trust Kyrie, I’m not telling you to do that. :lol:

I’m just saying the Dallas offer might legitimately be the most appealing offer to Kyrie in the offseason.

If the Lakers would be willing to offer 4, that’s where it can get crazy and things could derail.

Back
Top Bottom