The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

"We'll"?

thought you had a purple and gold flag

🤔

Come on now. I'm Mav/Laker gang all day.
It was always a mutual respect there between the legends so it's only right I bang both sets :lol:

Screen Shot 2023-02-07 at 4.35.22 PM.png

OOA7NDQGFVO37HKQXP4HGN7BVM.jpg

Last edited:
SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr.

This is an interesting discussion. But go look at all the top 5ish players in these rankings that were 1 & dones/post graduate)

Almost all of them who came out after their post HS graduate year were first round picks at the least.

Y’all added the one and done criterion.

My point was just because you were highly ranked in a recruiting class doesn’t mean you were drafted high.

Given how Covid shut down kids senior years that years ranking should really have been given a sideeye

My point was just because you were highly ranked in a recruiting class doesn’t mean you were drafted high.

Given how Covid shut down kids senior years that years ranking should really have been given a sideeye

Except...that wasn't his senior year

I thought the criterion was assumed, considering the player in question was known to be a one and done type prospect by everybody.

Of course, being ranked high in HS doesn’t guarantee you a lottery pick. We’ve seen like 50 years of history on that. But THESE type of prospects like Hardy, usually end up 1st round picks or lotto guys by default, after their post grad hs year.

I mean, if you wanted to use Trevon Duval as a study case…I’d buy it. That may be the comp id agree with you on.

Tonight might be Russ Westbricks last game as a Laker.

Please.
You make it sound like momentous occasion, I’m sure a suitor will emerge happy to help you out to their own detriment.

Back
Top Bottom