The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Looks like we mailed it in before all star break and finally faced a decent team during this win streak

Would hate to play sixers first rd, matchup bad with them

Central time got your mind on some mid thoughts or what?

Mailed it in? They're fighting and can't compete against a team that shoots 11/13 and 6/6 from 3 to begin.

Bad matchup? You pre programming your brain for failure?

Go root for Lakers dawg.

And you know I **** with you heavy.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Knicks finished the szn tops in rebounding.

This is good stuff.

I really don't understand this "Russell Westbrook is a good guy" content I've been seeing lately. No one ever questioned Russell Westbrook's character were said that he was a bad person. By all accounts, he is a great guy who does a lot for the community, all people ever did was critique his play on the court

Just say "but he's a good guy" every time he kills a possession for your team.

Harden had 15 at the half and still has 15 wtf

FIZ84zgWYAEN1o4.jpg

I really don't understand this "Russell Westbrook is a good guy" content I've been seeing lately. No one ever questioned Russell Westbrook's character were said that he was a bad person. By all accounts, he is a great guy who does a lot for the community, all people ever did was critique his play on the court.

Russell Westbrook is one of the worst shooters in NBA history, a poor finisher at the rim, turnover machine and poor decision maker..."but he's a nice guy who does a lot for the community" FOH 🤣

I'm about to get on my soapbox for a quick moment:

When did it become unacceptable to critique and even troll athletes. I thought that was just part of being a pro. Fans come up with a goofy nickname like "Westbrick" and you hear Russ and his wife talking about how hard their kids have it because people make fun of their dad.

Obviously personal attacks, touching athletes (or their family members in the stands), talking about their families is way out of line but it seems like some athletes are just hypersensitive to any kind of criticism.

Back
Top Bottom