The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

this is made up, right?

Classic media

“Who would be a great running mate with Donic?” Umm a finisher. Defensive big that can put up 30 if needed. Versatile.

Ok sounds like AD. Ok then let me just say “watch out for Dallas and AD. Just saying! I’m hearing it”

Lol

rw.PNG

"Significant role" "Potential starter" Omg :lol:

this is made up, right?

Cowherd don't know a damn thing I'd guess - but Tim McMahon and Windhorst made some veiled insinuations on their pod a couple weeks ago the Lakers and Mavs may have some Kyrie S&T conversations that would make you raise your eyebrows without naming names - and that was before the Lakers made the Russ trade.

I just can't imagine AD's value is that tanked,

Cowherd don't know a damn thing I'd guess - but Tim McMahon and Windhorst made some veiled insinuations on their pod a couple weeks ago the Lakers and Mavs may have some Kyrie S&T conversations that would make you raise your eyebrows without naming names - and that was before the Lakers made the Russ trade.

One of those trades that seems okay because they are comparable level tiers of talent.
But one team ends up nose diving afterwards.

Gotta think Lakers end up having no interest in Kyrie just because of what it would cost.
If you trade him for AD, you then have to move DLo for a big. Which would end up being lateral movement at best because whatever Gap there is between Kyrie and DLo would pale at the gap for the big you would get for DLo.
If you trade Kyrie for DLo, you’ll need to put extras into it, effectively becoming a better yet really weak depth version of this years team.

Stranger things have happened, but could see a 3 way trade though in the summer.

Not sure if Lakers brass patience is growing thin with AD, but depending on how the season finishes up they should absolutely due their due diligence in exploring what they could get for him this summer, he's just proven to be unreliable as a franchise cornerstone player.

Jaren Jackson, Jr.

Nice to Jenkins finally utilize our best 5 man lineup historically in Ja/Bane/Dillon/Trip/BC. Jenkins has to stop getting in his own head :lol:

This lineup has a 195 possessions all-time, a +26.7 net rating with an overall 99 DRTG. Yet, he goes away from it so much.

Back
Top Bottom