The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Keep Kyrie away from Lakers. Only wanted him because the alternative was Russell Westbrook. We good now

If this little half season experiment with the trade moves doesn't work out, that's what these guys are secondarily here for to be movable contracts along with the remaining picks to bolster the roster.

I
bricks.PNG
just notice the vampire teeth lol

I’m hoping Russ x LA x2 is finally a success.

KL & PG will be sitting out games here and there. MVP Westbrook activated on those occasions.

He’s got third option and bench experience now so I think he will thrive in whatever role they need from him besides outside shooting.

ClipSet ClipSet ClepSet!

Nice to Jenkins finally utilize our best 5 man lineup historically in Ja/Bane/Dillon/Trip/BC. Jenkins has to stop getting in his own head :lol:

This lineup has a 195 possessions all-time, a +26.7 net rating with an overall 99 DRTG. Yet, he goes away from it so much.

Your 5-man lineup comment reminded me of something brazy I heard earlier this week

They just need health going into April (those 5 + GP2), White Donte to keep it up in the playoffs and Poole to keep it together and there is nothing stopping a Suns vs. Dubs WCF (depending on seeding).

Except CP3.

Scoot Henderson has good representation (G-Leaguers have agents, right?). He is constantly on the ESPN and TNT shows. Getting his name out there for the casuals and folks who only follow college recruits.

im calling it now. the clippers are doing their due diligence with russell westbrook so it dont look like pg didnt try.

no way they sign him I really dont see kawhi or ty lue wanting to deal with him.

he'll either be a bull or heat.

gonna be a **** show seeing haslem and russ butt heads

Back
Top Bottom