The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

So Trae is a patriot? 🦅 🇺🇸 aepps20 aepps20 :nerd:
I always rocked my Traes to the Gym but to think he also shares my political views. This day keeps getting better.
509FC726-F517-4FB0-846F-6E813692C164.gif

Trae is like Chris Paul where he thinks he's the smartest one in the room, coupled with shooting ill advised 30 footers and only passing for assists.

Other than with Lebron what years are we counting? Trae has made a conference finals.
Can we keep it a buck about how awful the East was that year? Took one of the most cowardly performances we’ve ever seen from Ben Simmons and a beating mediocre *** Knicks’ team led by Julius Randle in the first round to get there

Can we keep it a buck about how awful the East was that year? Took one of the most cowardly performances we’ve ever seen from Ben Simmons and a beating mediocre *** Knicks’ team led by Julius Randle in the first round to get there

That can be true but Kyrie been in that same Eastern conference his whole career.

That can be true but Kyrie been in that same Eastern conference his whole career.
That’s not really an apples to apples comparison. He’s largely spent his career in the East with Bron. The year the Hawks made that run the Nets were the favorite and then injuries to Kyrie/Harden happened and they lost to BK in 7. We talking about who is more of a cancer and Trae’s teammates don’t seem to like him much, where as crazy as Kyrie is all of his peers love him

Strongly disagree. Kyrie’s times where he’s playing well >>> Trae

On the court of course. Rather not have that distraction that Kyrie brings with everything else. He was a huge reason why the Nets were broken apart. Right when they were playing their best basketball too. Even his "boy" KD was surprised by it. Can't have that. It's a ticking time bomb any time Kyrie is on your roster.

Trae is just a young dude that needs to be in check. The right coaching staff and vets can probably suppress his ego.

Plenty of talented players were coach killers, but it wasnt to the detriment of the team like how Kyries career has been going.

That’s not really an apples to apples comparison. He’s largely spent his career in the East with Bron. The year the Hawks made that run the Nets were the favorite and then injuries to Kyrie/Harden happened and they lost to BK in 7. We talking about who is more of a cancer and Trae’s teammates don’t seem to like him much, where as crazy as Kyrie is all of his peers love him

Both of 'em got some issues but Kyrie will straight disappear on his teammates w/o telling them a damn thing. I don't know what's more of a cancer than that. :lol:

And I don't know if all his peers love him. I think a lot of dudes felt sympathy for him with the whole antisemitic situation but them dudes know he's off.

Both of 'em got some issues but Kyrie will straight disappear on his teammates w/o telling them a damn thing. I don't know what's more of a cancer than that. :lol:

And I don't know if all his peers love him. I think a lot of dudes felt sympathy for him with the whole antisemitic situation but them dudes know he's off.
The Boston youngins still speak glowingly of him. KD put up with his **** til the very end. Bron wanted him back. Of course Harden was not a fan, but it just doesn’t seem like any of these dudes really like Trae like that IMO.

The Boston youngins still speak glowingly of him. KD put up with his **** til the very end. Bron wanted him back. Of course Harden was not a fan, but it just doesn’t seem like any of these dudes really like Trae like that IMO.
Maybe Kyrie is more "likeable". Trae seems cocky. Kyrie is cocky too but he know how to talk a good game and cover it up with mental health and sounding "deep" and it's the media and I'm the new Kaepernick.

Back
Top Bottom