The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Trae is a “coach killer” but the whole squad hated Lloyd Pierce and he’s the reason Nate still had that Hawks job in the 1st place after the ECF run :lol: :smh:
I’m sayin man people actin like it’s no fault on the coaches. Outside of scheme Lloyd Pierce was *** just straight up not good and none of the players liked him. Nate was out here saying he not here to develop players but win games what kinda **** is that I don’t see other good coaches in the league struggling to do both of those things.

Yo these ex-Lakers REALLY don’t like the Lakers organization and perhaps Bron at ALL :lol:

Dude is on a 11-seed, 2GB from the play-in and he said his goal is to knock a team IN ANOTHER CONFERENCE out of the playoff picture during a late March game. He’s making Silky Johnson and Buc Nasty proud out there in Chicago

As much as I dislike the Clippers, I don't wish Westbrook upon them. I can't believe they would want Westbrook in their locker room after the debacle with the Lakers.

I can't wait for the playoff series where Westbrook is playing crunch time minutes as the Clippers point guard and he takes a ridiculous 3-pointer or jump shot from the elbow that barely hits the rim and leads to a fast break on the other end. It's inevitable
This is some extra corny haterade.

Can’t wait for Russ to take that same ridiculous 3-pointer & BANG! to put yet another dent in that ride to the play-ins.

Only if we keep it a buck about how the awful the Eastern Conference was when a certain someone was going to the finals every year

full
We’re talking about an overhyped dude who that was the highlight of his career versus a 4 time NBA champ :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom