The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

il_500x500.2931632253_ld2t.jpg
18633.jpg

Wemby gonna be fine, there's like 3 post-up bigs left in the NBA: Embiid, Jokic, Sabonis. He'll probably get bullied by them, but thats the same with majority of centers in the NBA right now anyways. He'll naturally put on some weight like the other skinny guys: KD, Giannis

Karrueche variant
Kind of related - Yesterday I was in line at the coffee shop behind a girl who had a lot of IG model qualities - prodigious backside and chest, very full lips (all probably medically enhanced), very tight clothes and a lot of make up.

Barista asked her “can I have a name for the order” - when she responded “Brittany” I chuckled out loud a little because, well, of course that was it :lol:

Last edited:

You can tell KPJR got the whole squad shook and be doing whatever he wants

It was a game where he got a rebound and the Rockets had a last shot situation, but the coach called a timeout to set up a play…He was livid the whole timeout and the team was looking like that nervous lil kid in Popeyes trying to avoid eye contact :lol: …I said to myself ain’t no way anybody else but Porter taking this shot cuz they don’t wanna deal with him in the locker room, and sure enough they draw up a play where he goes out there and bricks a contested step back 3 while others were open :lol: :smh:

Kind of related - Yesterday I was in line at the coffee shop behind a girl who had a lot of IG model qualified - prodigious backside and chest, very full lips (all probably medically enhanced), very tight clothes and a lot of make up.

Barista asked her “can I have a name for the order” - when she responded “Brittany” I chuckled out loud a little because, well, of course that was it :lol:
Shoulda got shorty IG for the thread dawg

Day late but Markannen cooking the Thunder primarily being guarded by a 6’7 210ish guy.

Could have used a defensive minded, hyper athletic 7ft + wingspan having *** 22 yr old i bet. But nah instead we got Saric not even playing an nba game, just tryna close his Move Ring for the day. Mans had the Tony Snell special statline

Also Shai out for some mysterious injury tonight. It begins. Wemby gonna love it here addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

For all of those who said it would end up differently when he was traded for Harden? Saying us Sixers fans didn't know what we were losing, that we were too hard on him and too critical, blah blah blah?! I hate to be an "I told you so" but here we are!!!

I FREAKING TOLD YOU SO!!! 🤷🤷🤷🤷

Ben Simmons will be out of the league in less than 3 years. Said that to friends after the trade. He has ZERO trade value now!! NONE! ZIP! ZILCH! NADA!!

He wants the NBA paycheck, live the NBA lifestyle (gotta see if he's posting any recent pics of his newest Ferrari, lol) but he ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT want to put in the work in the gym to be better! What a bleeping fraud!!! Serves him right!! His career is a wrap!!

Rooting for another man’s failure. Yep.

DaComeUp’s Weirdo Post of the Day!™️

I thought that it was fairly obvious that the hypothetical on dropping guys across eras means that you drop them exactly as they were/are. That’s kinda the whole point of the hypo.

Back
Top Bottom