The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

word is coca cola/powerade is dropping the ads featuring Ja that was going to be all over ncaa march madness and going forward
his deal is up in jeopardy

People are definitely entitled to spend their money how they want and SHOULD do it without in being for public consumption (unless it's illegal)

HOWEVER, EYE don't get the appeal of strip clubs. It feels like throwing money to impress your homeboys and other random men TBH.

The women dancing is just the beard.

He's still a young dude. I'll give him a pass. You got millions at that age, I don't know the stats, but a large percentage probably blowing money one way or another at least occasionally.

And honestly, I use to say strip clubs didn't appeal to me mostly cause I didn't have money for anything good at that age. The 1 pay for 2 songs was my thrifty way of hoping to get a good grind. :lol: when I realized it was a ripoff and I was broke..."strips clubs aren't my thing."

I thought it was just TV characters being characters :lol:

Now Kyrie and I have our differences on a personal level, which is none of anybody’s business and I’ll never tell why,” Smith continued. “He knows why. And his daddy knows why. They know how I feel about how they’ve acted towards me and they know how I feel about them and I know how they feel about me.

In the case of Jay Williams, I was genuinely pissed off,” Smith said on The Mike Missanelli Podcast. “Jay Williams is a friend and a colleague and somebody that I’m pretty close to. On this particular morning, I don’t know who the hell he was. I don’t know what the hell happened that he would come at me in such a personal manner just because I was giving constructive criticism with Kyrie.

People are definitely entitled to spend their money how they want and SHOULD do it without in being for public consumption (unless it's illegal)

HOWEVER, EYE don't get the appeal of strip clubs. It feels like throwing money to impress your homeboys and other random men TBH.

This. I’ve never been and never will. It’s dumb.

I don't see the purpose of the Clippers playing russ at this point :lol:. It's like they're just trotting him out for ceremonial reasons like a parade float or something. He starts the game, couple turnovers, couple bricks, some I've never seen that before moments, an assist or two. Clippers down by like 8. He gets benched, they play better and win. He adds just about nothing
Yo gotta be the best homie ever behind the scenes to have teams completely overlook all this for years now and want him around…it’s like folks in the league watching a different Westbrook than what the rest of the world sees :lol: :smh:

Yo gotta be the best homie ever behind the scenes to have teams completely overlook all this for years now and want him around…it’s like folks in the league watching a different Westbrook than what the rest of the world sees :lol: :smh:

It still boggles my mind how Lebby and AD were playing prevent defense on Russ in da Bubble and was like "Aight bet" when they gutted the roster depth to bring him on as the 3rd "superstar".

Still waiting on The Shop episode discussing this.

Why not go to a bar and do that tho?
I wanna see 🍈🍈 too
1678644295145.png

Yea the strip club ain’t for everybody and most folks can’t/don’t know how to do it right :lol:

Dropping 50k in a strip club is male equivalent
of women getting nightmare blow up doll looking plastic surgery.

Dropping 50k isn't about women or strippers it's about competing with other men.

Just like Pumping you lips for filler untill they take up 200% of your face, isn't about attracting men
It's about competing with other women.

Once competition get's involved,
it can lead you to totally irrational outcomes.

Back
Top Bottom