The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Since sixers started 12-12 on dec 5th they now have the best record in the league since harden came back from injury

44 games played - 33 Wins and 11 Loses

Team starting to gel big time. Lets keep the momentum going
Definitely team #noexcuses.

I wonder if Embiid is going to sustain this mid range clip he’s been shooting at.

335848012_175420901929950_8997240033302657401_n.jpg

Definitely team #noexcuses.

I wonder if Embiid is going to sustain this mid range clip he’s been shooting at.

Yup im with yall #TeamNoExcuses

Pretty wild on season from middy he shooting 48.7 but since ASB i want to say it more so around high 50% but cant find stats to back it up

Its been the goto for him where he sets the pick and rolls/pops right at the FT line for a easy bucket - come playoffs teams gotta see that coming no doubt

Philly not #TeamNoExcuses

1. Playoff Harden still exists until he proves us wrong

2. Embiids health and conditioning always of concern

Philly not #TeamNoExcuses

1. Playoff Harden still exists until he proves us wrong

2. Embiids health and conditioning always of concern
Nah man. Definitely no excuse. Embiid is the likely MVP. Harden is still harden but Embiid should be good enough to overcome a bad harden game. Cause if we are saying well they have harden and Embiid is always hurt or tired, we might as well just cancel the season now.

Time to show and prove

Nah man. Definitely no excuse. Embiid is the likely MVP. Harden is still harden but Embiid should be good enough to overcome a bad harden game. Cause if we are saying well they have harden and Embiid is always hurt or tired, we might as well just cancel the season now.

Time to show and prove
I agree it’s time to show and prove but are we really saying that this squad is enough?

If Embiid is going to continuously be in these convos, he eventually has to back it up. But I can’t see Philly getting last Milwaukee. I’d have Milwaukee in 6. Easy.

I agree it’s time to show and prove but are we really saying that this squad is enough?

If Embiid is going to continuously be in these convos, he eventually has to back it up. But I can’t see Philly getting last Milwaukee. I’d have Milwaukee in 6. Easy.
They have enough. Harden is playing great and you’re not asking him to be the scoring machine. Going to need third scoring by committee but ultimately Embiid has to take that jump. That 7-24 shooting night and foul hunting ain’t going to cut it if he’s indeed generational

If the Sixers can't get #1 in the east, they should be rooting for the Celtics. They have a way better chance vs the Bucks than the Celtics in the second round.

The Thunder are really gonna make the play in huh? :lol:

New Orleans & Utah will keep dropping
The Thunder has years of tanking experience. They will find a way. It may be tough for Utah because they have a difficult schedule.

Back
Top Bottom