The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Never realized how alone he was :emoji_joy: :emoji_joy:

tbh He did hit that one that against Memphis and D.Rose :smh:

DaMLnZhW0AEYI0f.jpg

Is it that confusing? :lol: Loss once against Bron in a miraculous comeback and another because of horrible injury luck. Feel like it’s more incredible than confusing
I meant his coaching decisions seem insane at times but that dominance is still real. I wonder if he'll keep coaching after Steph's gone. I'd leave with him and secure my legend forever :lol:

I meant his coaching decisions seem insane at times but that dominance is still real. I wonder if he'll keep coaching after Steph's gone. I'd leave with him and secure my legend forever :lol:
Ahh my bad I completely misunderstood that :lol:. Would absolutely go out with Steph. Glad it seems like his health issues are behind him though too because it seemed shaky for him to last the rest of Steph’s career for a minute.

If I was a ref, I would have such low tolerance for Trae. Dude constantly clapping in my face to get the right call. :lol:

Chance Jalen Williams overtakes Paolo for ROY? All Paolo has and more like had on him was scoring but as of some point last week Paolo had only scored 7 more total points but on 110 more fgas. By the way Jalen is doing this with a 68%ts which is an all time rookie season in efficiency plus playing defense, getting assists, etc or a borderline playoff/lottery team
I think he deserves it. He’s been improving this whole year, and will be a good player for years to come.

I don’t think he’ll win though, some of the voters probably haven’t even seen him hoop

Back
Top Bottom