The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I am really impressed with how he somehow turned it up this season. Having his best individual season in Year 10 at age 32 on that “Steve” Curry flow :pimp: He’s probably going to 62-64 games this season. He an All-NBA lock, right?
I definitely don’t think he’s a lock and it’s solely based on team performance. They’re gonna miss the playoffs.

Ja/Fox/Shai/Mitchell/JB/Brunson all gonna be in the mix. I think Luka counts as a guard.

I definitely don’t think he’s a lock and it’s solely based on team performance. They’re gonna miss the playoffs.

Ja/Fox/Shai/Mitchell/JB/Brunson all gonna be in the mix. I think Luka counts as a guard.

Ohhh I wasn’t aware how much team performance played into it because I was thinking of the year Beal made it but I guess despite being 4 games under .500, they got the 8 seed in the East. A lot of good talent in the guard position around the league.

Austin Reaves gets the white privledge whistle and idc idc idc.
Laker privilege whistle. they even showed a stat earlier to show their whistle dominance lol
PXL_20230318_025317460.jpg

AD ******* up on both ends of the floor.

Lakers about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Myrie 3 incoming.

We just came out of an ATO with the game on the line and threw Theo Pinson out there for the first time all ****in night...

We're unreal, man.

Back
Top Bottom