The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

20230409_123512.jpg

Seems like you agreed with what folks were saying about dude.

Screenshot_20230409_104411_Samsung Internet.jpg

look at you fiending for a gotcha moment digging in my comments history like any player is perfect like that equates me saying russell wetsbrook career doesn't deserve respect. thats kinda pathetic yo :lol:

look at you fiending for a gotcha moment digging in my comments history like any player is perfect like that equates me saying russell wetsbrook career doesn't deserve respect. thats kinda pathetic yo :lol:

I don't even think you know what you are even arguing at this point man.

Not even sure why you hopped out there in the first place with your cape on.

Enjoy your day man.

nah what you did was make a dumb sarcastic comment, got called out then interjected an argument that obsufcated your original statement. stop being a child

nah what you did was make a dumb sarcastic comment, got called out then interjected an argument that obsufcated your original statement. stop being a child

I'm the child but you have been the one in your feelings because of my "dumb sarcastic comment" that wasn't even directed at you.

Makes sense. YOU hopped out there and started whining.

Again, you don't even know what you are even discussing at this point man.

Earlier in the season when the Celtics had this lineup on the floor, dude in the gym said, why are we watching hardwood classics, where’s Bob Cousy and Hondo?

Back
Top Bottom