The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

looks like were getting a warriors vs kd first round match up

kings might actually get past the clippers in round 1
Clippers hold tie breaker over dubs. Suns are gonna sit everybody and the blazers are playing local pick ups from the YMCA.

Looks like the clippers will be 5th.

Where was the energy for an investigation when the Spurs started this sitting nonsense? And they were disrespecting the ticket buying public with DNP’s on the regular.

This is much ado about nothing. The NBA could have put a stop to this 10 years ago. At this point the barn door is open and the horse has run 6 furlongs. This is just pro forma along with this 65 games for the ticket buying public.

looks like were getting a warriors vs kd first round match up

kings might actually get past the clippers in round 1
Really how?

Clippers gonna lose to KD booker Ayton Payne cp3 warren biyombo-LESS suns? No way

Where was the energy for an investigation when the Spurs started this sitting nonsense? And they were disrespecting the ticket buying public with DNP’s on the regular.

This is much ado about nothing. The NBA could have put a stop to this 10 years ago. At this point the barn door is open and the horse has run 6 furlongs. This is just pro forma along with this 65 games for the ticket buying public.

I that agree nothing significant is going to happen.

But isn't resting players over the course of a season to stay fresh for the playoffs or assembling a roster with the purpose of player development different than ruling guys out for rest in game 81 & playing your superstar 13 minutes while not ruled out of playoff contention?

We laugh and make jokes because he doesn’t play at 40 years old. But if the stories are true that he didn’t pull rank like D Wade did in the latter parts of his career, passed the conditioning test and maintained the 8% body fat KNOWING he wasn’t going to play, straight up respect.
I mean for 3 Ms a year that really aint **** :lol:

Clippers hold tie breaker over dubs. Suns are gonna sit everybody and the blazers are playing local pick ups from the YMCA.

Looks like the clippers will be 5th.
well that sucks i think clippers match up better with kings and warriors match up well with the buns

well that sucks i think clippers match up better with kings and warriors match up well with the buns
Agreed.

The clippers seem to be either destined for 5th with a win, or 7th with a loss and minimal help.

7th would be a disaster since the extra week off will be needed to get Paul George back healthy.

Back
Top Bottom