The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Rudy’s got a reputation so I get why everyone’s on his *** - and I agree they gotta just move on this summer.

But in his defense if you’re calling another grown man a ***** in a high-intensity situation, you’re probably getting swung on.

That’s what I’m trying to understand, What is Rudy is doing to warrant vitriol from teammates?! He’s a pretty accomplished and for a journeyman like Kyle Anderson to feel comfortable to talk to him with disrespect over some bad plays.

That’s what I’m trying to understand, What is Rudy is doing to warrant vitriol from teammates?! He’s a pretty accomplished and for a journeyman like Kyle Anderson to feel comfortable to talk to him with disrespect over some bad plays.
T'Wolves traded four-five players from a successful team last season for him, and re-did their defense to better suit Gobert. I'm sure some of the holdovers feel some type of way about him and the trade.

I said that before^

I felt like Luka real comp is James Harden. And Luka is being crowned something as a super high usage player that Harden never was.

The only player i’ve ever seen play a super high usage brand of basketball and be successful is Lebron cuz he’s an alien. And he plays(ed) good defense, was amazing in the open court and did occasionally cut and move off ball.

Rudy’s got a reputation so I get why everyone’s on his *** - and I agree they gotta just move on this summer.

But in his defense if you’re calling another grown man a ***** in a high-intensity situation, you’re probably getting swung on.

Well I stand corrected then!

Because I had no that’s what happened. Damn he called Gobert a ***** 😮

Yea, once you start lighting off the B word or SMD’s it’s fair game.

I agree.

I said that before^

I felt like Luka real comp is James Harden. And Luka is being crowned something as a super high usage player that Harden never was.

The only player i’ve ever seen play a super high usage brand of basketball and be successful is Lebron cuz he’s an alien. And he plays(ed) good defense, was amazing in the open court and did occasionally cut and move off ball.

Define success. Harden was an MVP, his Rockets team was a consistent threat as a contender and was one win away from beating the KD warriors.

Luka is 24, made it to the Western Finals, multiple time all star and multiple time first team NBA.

You can also say the same with Iverson in 2001.

If your definition of success is a Championship, then you have an argument.

D8A7C90B-A41D-4DC2-91BC-8D4ED3E2C8A4.jpeg

6 MOTY comp

Give me the more efficient dude and guy better statistically in pretty much every category.

Player 1
Untitled2.jpg

Player 2
Untitled.jpg

Passive-aggressive trade request because I have to believe Dame is smart enough to know the Blazers aren’t in a position to acquire the kind of vets that would make them a contending team.

Dame is getting kind of annoying, man :lol: He stays talking about how ****** his situation is without trying to change said situation. Just ask for a trade request and be done with it.

Back
Top Bottom