The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Yea, they gave up way too much draft capital, and Kawhi is finally back to health. Definitely got to give it another year, and try to make some moves around the periphery.

And Knicks and Dame makes no sense fit wise. Knicks got Brunson and Quickley, they really don’t need an aging 6’2 PG.

Is it unthinkable for Luka to ask out?

IDk if the Clipper window is closed yet. They have at least another year to try to run it back. They are getting up there in age though.

Depending on how that series goes, Clippers are first in line of teams that should blow it up.

Hasnt worked. Time to move on

I don't see that happening. If anything, they'll double-down and search for another star.

pmatic pmatic do you mean a third star? Or trading one of Kawhi/PG? Checked it out and both Kawhi and Paul George are under contract through 2025. If they were to blow it up, which one do you move :nerd:

pmatic pmatic do you mean a third star? Or trading one of Kawhi/PG? Checked it out and both Kawhi and Paul George are under contract through 2025. If they were to blow it up, which one do you move :nerd:
The expiring of Tobias Harris to run the bench unit

1070249048.jpeg

Get another star to pair with Kawhi and PG. They need some added juice because the team got old fast.

I think the Clippers depth gets exposed round one. Guys like plummer Powell and bones have their use but are terrible defenders. Kd and cp will def make it a point to exploit that. Kawhi would need to have a Philly esque series to carry this team. Russ will be motivated against KD but that might not be a good thing

It's obvious and clear as day what went wrong. :lol:

Takes 1 quarter of watching a game to see what the problems are - but you still got people yapping about Kyrie. :lol:

There has been this weird movement of people wanting to make sure that we all know that Kyrie is not the reason Dallas is losing and people want to make sure he gets no blame. Kyrie is not the only reason Dallas crashed and burned (poor coaching, traded away their best defensive players, can't rebound, Luka's attitude, etc.) but Kyrie isn't helping Dallas win either and he's not making any of his teammates better.

Maybe I expect too much of Kyrie as a superstar player but I would hope he would be able to make the team better and have a positive impact on winning. I think this does reflect poorly on Kyrie. The standard for a superstar player like Kyrie should be higher than "well he's not the reason they're losing" 🤣

Maybe Kyrie has crossed over into the category of players who score a lot of points and look good but don't actually impact winning. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I’d rather hold onto PG than start a rebuild around Barrett. Yuck.

Yea the Clips won’t do it. Depending on the pick package actually.

RJ the odd man out right now, especially if he stinks it up in the playoffs. Knicks will try to package him with picks for another all star caliber player.

Clips got to run it back and pray they do not have any injuries. Pg and kawhi can still play at high levels. May not get 65 gms, but you got a chance if both can stay healthy. It is better than any return they can get.

Back
Top Bottom