The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Cavs in 7.

Should be the best series in the first round. Donovan is going to be the difference, and the irony will be tough for Knickstape to swallow.

So fellas…

I’m intrigued to know who you guys have winning the Knicks vs Cavs series? And in how many games?

What are your thoughts on this particular series & matchups?

Don’t worry I’m not going to be upset if you guys say the Cavs :lol: - Just be honest and objective.
What's the status on Randle?

So fellas…

I’m intrigued to know who you guys have winning the Knicks vs Cavs series? And in how many games?

Don’t worry I’m not going to be upset if you guys say the Cavs :lol: - Just be honest and objective.

Knicks going down. Sorry.

Prize picks added dunks, personal fouls, and field goal attempts…

1681176268389.gif

I like the Knicks in 6 or 7. Grimes and Quickley have been hoopin. Think the Knicks have a few more options than the Cavs

By all accounts he should be ready to go for Game 1.
That's good. I think I lean Cavs for now because of HCA, having the best player in the series in Mitch and having the better defense

I do like the Knicks bench better and they possess the better offense so idk its gonna be tight

Want to see if Okoro can stay on the floor offensively because that's the best matchup to slow down Brunson. Randle dealing with Mobley and Jarrett I'd like to see who can step up and fill in for all the defensive focus Brunson and Randle will get

Idk RJ's numbers against the Cavs this szn but him having a really good series can shift my thinking

Last edited:
Cavs in 7.

Should be the best series in the first round. Donovan is going to be the difference, and the irony will be tough for Knickstape to swallow.

Donovan isn’t what I’m worried about the most.

He’ll get his like he did last year when the Mavs beat them with Brunson.

It’s those towers Cleveland has down low that worry me the most.

So fellas…

My Knicks vs My Cavs is a tough one but Cavs in 7.

Back
Top Bottom