The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

It has to be on site if I am either spencer or kyle.
His kid going to be called :emoji_poop: at school

That Croes dude the real plug :lol:

Can you make All NBA at multiple positions? Luka sits at third for forward :emoji_thinking:

I assume he drops off with more guard votes anyways

I don't think so :lol: I would hope the NBA would be smart enough to give out ballots designating players as a Guard or Forward. Having them at both is kind of negligent because it could lead to split vote

I don't think so :lol: I would hope the NBA would be smart enough to give out ballots designating players as a Guard or Forward. Having them at both is kind of negligent because it could lead to split vote
You can designate a player in multiple positions. You can see Luka in both columns.

Embiid and Joker both got votes at Forward last year because of the MVP shenanigans. I was just asking if you can hold all nba at two spots if you have enough votes to make a team :lol:

I know you can in the NFL. Calais I think did it recently

3AE01D4F-51D6-4B4C-9502-A2E5606D4490.jpeg

You can designate a player in multiple positions. You can see Luka in both columns.

Embiid and Joker both got votes at Forward last year because of the MVP shenanigans. I was just asking if you can hold all nba at two spots if you have enough votes to make a team :lol:

I know you can in the NFL. Calais I think did it recently

Ahhh okay. I saw Luka in both columns but I got you now. Yeah that's tough.

Zion a chump. If you not tryna play tonight then why are you playing at all?

Zion saying he is 100% physically but is waiting to come back until "he feels like Zion" the day before their play-in game and there being a leak about Hawks ownership giving the FO the greenlight to explore Trae trades a day before their play-in game is just really really weird.

Both were highly unnecessary statements before their season was even over.

Back
Top Bottom