The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Silver watching Draymond call everyone in the crowd 😺's

picard (1) (2).png
How ridiculous is it to act like that with Meyers lacob and silver all there. Somebody else said it but these dudes never held a real job in their life :lol:

NBA players love taking up for others players when they absolutely don't HAVE to.

If Dame didn't post that, nobody would have been mad at him for not coming to Draymond's defense.

It is almost as bad as NBA dudes coming out to the media telling us Russ was a 1st ballot HOF player after he had a 17% shooting night with 7 turnovers.

:angry:

Screenshot_20230419_060046_Instagram.jpg

Come on! What in the softness is going on here! He didn't step on Baby Sabonis chest. Sabonis got him in a Chris Benoit leg lock and Draymond only options was to maneuver to get out of "The Crippler" clutches! No worries though... We ain't losing at home! Run & Tell That Homeboys!

you-are-dumb-really-dumb.gif

#DubsIn6 :pimp:

I would of been tired of him as a fan in 2016 when he cost y’all a championship

Bro is an idiot who tries to get in the mind of others but ends up getting trolled by the other team too

At some point even Warrior fans have to be tired of Dray.
Everybody is exhausted. Coach, players, commissioner….

He’s like that kid that slaps the **** outta your neck and says I was just playing when people don’t laugh.

Tbh he kinda reminds me a bit of Jordan Pool in a playoff setting :lol:

Can ride him if he's knocking down shots, but if not, he’s probably hurting you more than helping.
When you typed the other post I legit thought you were talking about Poole :lol:

:angry:

Screenshot_20230419_060046_Instagram.jpg

Come on! What in the softness is going on here! He didn't step on Baby Sabonis chest. Sabonis got him in a Chris Benoit leg lock and Draymond only options was to maneuver to get out of "The Crippler" clutches! No worries though... We ain't losing at home! Run & Tell That Homeboys!

you-are-dumb-really-dumb.gif

#DubsIn6 :pimp:
Y’all getting over the top corny w/these justifications for his foolishness. :smh:

In Clippers' game 1 win, Zubac and Plumlee combined for 26 rebounds while Ayton and Biyombo combined for 10 rebs

In Clippers' game 2 loss, Zubac and Plumlee combined for 8 rebs while Ayton and Biyombo combined for 18 boards.

Clippers shot basically the same pctg from the field in both games (43-44%)

The Bigs are THE difference in playoff basketball.

Yeah I know, I've said this a million times :lol:

Where are these rebounds to get when the suns shot 58% from the field?

Back
Top Bottom