The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

thank u OT, MPJ and Conley were a little short in regulation there :smokin

fgrf.png

ff.png

if you were starting a franchise and had your choice of building around Ja or Ant, who are you taking?

Gobert ain't an impact Big.

How far have Gobert's teams gone in the playoffs?

But how is it that Marc Gasol and Serge Ibaka join TOR and then all of a sudden they become champs? "Impact Bigs"

we make fun of gobert but he was a 3x DPOY for a reason. what metrics are you using to determine “impact?”

toronto suddenly became champs because of gasol and ibaka.. not at all because of they got a dude named kawhi :rofl: you wylin bro

we make fun of gobert but he was a 3x DPOY for a reason. what metrics are you using to determine “impact?”

toronto suddenly became champs because of gasol and ibaka.. not at all because of they got a dude named kawhi :rofl: you wylin bro
3x DPOY lmao. That's a stinking regular season award. Show me what Rudy Charmin has done when the games matter most - in the playoffs. Problem is, you won't find nothing cause RG stinks and shrinks in the playoffs.

this my friend is called a NON-IMPACT big.

Has Kawhi won a chip without a Duncan, a Diaw, a Gasol, or an Ibaka?

Have Kawhi and PG gone to the Finals with Zubac?

Maybe Kawhi needs an impact Big or two
:rofl:

Last edited:
Tuned in right as the Wolves were pissing away their lead and it went to overtime.

Then they tried to piss away the lead again but the fighting Goobers survived.

Nuggets gonna put them outta their misery next game.

Chill a little bit on Marc Gasol like he was a thrown in or something on that Raptors team

Tuned in right as the Wolves were pissing away their lead and it went to overtime.

Then they tried to piss away the lead again but the fighting Goobers survived.

Nuggets gonna put them outta their misery next game.
They are such a better team than us, I still can't believe we won this game

Back
Top Bottom