The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

not enough impact bigs.

need to sign javalee mcgee, dwight howard, demarcus cousins, and nemanja bjelica.

you can never have enough impact bigs in 2023
Y'all still don't get it.

We all know those dudes are way past their primes but y'all stuck on thinking I'm hoping those old farts could still play impact basketball today LOL.

My point has always been when Gasol got his ring several years ago, he was a MAJOR contributor to that Raptors title team. Same with Serge.

Now the challenge for y'all who barely just started watching NBA basketball in 2010 is to find today's impact bigs who, like 2019 Dwight and 2016-2019 Javale, could help elevate a squad from playoff contender to championship caliber.

Last edited:
I really don’t know how Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 keeps drawing people into arguing with him over his big man fetish. LOL.

When he inevitably says Bill Cartwright and Luc Longley were they real cornerstones of the Bulls dynasty, please ignore it.
"Inevitably" lol

You actually believe that I wholeheartedly think Cartwright and Horace Grant were cornerstones on the Bulls lol

But thr funny thing is, you and I and eveyone who witnessed that era both know MJ and PIp don't win 6 rings without all the length and size and impact bigs like Scott Williams, Cliff Levingston, Bill Wennington, Bison Dele, Dickey Simpkins, etc etc. The Bulls stacked their rosters with size from 91-93 and 96-98 and they had a constant rotating door of bigs until they found the right mix of impact bigs that meshed with MJ and Pip.

There's a reason CHI got rid of Corie Blount and Greg Foster and replaced them with Bad Boys Rodman, Buddha Edwards, and Spider Salley and sure enough the Bulls win a title the same year they get em lol

But like they say, the blind will continue to lead the blind :lol:

Last edited:
Heat probably just going to waste folks time, but if it's possible to embarrass the Bucks at the same time-- Have at it

Suns competing with the Brodie Clips really isn’t a good look, but will likely make for a desperate team in the Semi's

Bron and Steph made assembling super teams look easy, lie-detector determined that to be false

if you were starting a franchise and had your choice of building around Ja or Ant, who are you taking?
Fuc85oVXwAA2Zh6

I really don’t know how Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 keeps drawing people into arguing with him over his big man fetish. LOL.

When he inevitably says Bill Cartwright and Luc Longley were they real cornerstones of the Bulls dynasty, please ignore it.

He tried to sell me on the importance of Javale McGee.
That was the moment I had to learn how the block feature works. :smh:

What's wrong in Cleveland? Beginning of the year I had them in the ECF mix, now they can't even beat the worst coach in the league and J Randle?

Donovan Mitchell has had disappearing acts, and Mobley has not played well lately in the series. I prefer to see the Knicks in Round 2 anyway because MSG hasn’t seen that in 20 years and ALL the stars will be out.

There’s also the chance Miami wins the 1v8 matchup against Milwaukee, with the NYK’s ducking the 1-seed Bucks, and end up hosting the next round.

DAF382A2-A9F1-4136-A966-4FD19F9E80A0.jpeg

Impact McGee is a champion’s champion!
Funny how this worked 3-4 years ago.....

When Popovich felt the need to add an impact Big with championship experience to win a Gold medal since he realized his team of American three point chucking guards couldn't grab a rebound or block/alter a shot to save their lives LOL
Screenshot_20230424_001253_Chrome.jpg

What's wrong in Cleveland? Beginning of the year I had them in the ECF mix, now they can't even beat the worst coach in the league and J Randle?
It’s 2023 and they have Ricky Rubio and Danny Green as they “Vets”
They could use Kevin Love in a series like this

A5283C95-B424-4AB8-9EA4-25567434F236.jpeg

The coach in Cleveland has been getting outclassed by the worst one in the league. How does that happen?

Toronto doesnt win the chip without
Ibaka and Gasol.

Thibs worst coach? How do u guys follow a sport you have no understanding of?

Back
Top Bottom