The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

DELLY now is your time to shine!

061415_stephdelly.jpg

Yep and apparently a few news stories is all a person needs to determine how bad someone really is :lol:

But, then tell the guy who actually has a bit more insight on the situation he has no clue whatsoever on who Ja is or what happened. But, can believe everything coming from the NYTimes and Washington Post.
My guy, you're the one that wanted to paint a narrative with no proof. They're all talkers, and while Brooks might get a little physical on court, he's got a teammate getting physical with people in real life. But I don't see you saying the same things about him. Anyways, I don't care about all that other stuff you're crying about, it's got nothing to do with me. Ask Elon for a checkmark if you're feeling slighted.

yeah let's talk bout donovan mitchell being limited to two measly nba points in the second half of
yesterday's game vs the knicks and being thoroughly outplayed by jalen brunson this series as well as during their regular season matchups this year (3-1 knicks)

read a lot of posts claiming donovan to be the clearly superior player but he's gotten completely eclipsed
Cavs not getting nearly enough slander on here. Everyone picked us to lose. Donovan wasn't even the best Mitchell yesterday. Robinson had more points. ****** was saying Garland is better than Brunson after one L. We've got 6 out of the last 8 matchups against them, those don't count?

Body was fully ready for a 2000’s kings lakers series

But will settle for steph vs bron and to sit back and enjoy the thread’s demise

My guy, you're the one that wanted to paint a narrative with no proof. They're all talkers, and while Brooks might get a little physical on court, he's got a teammate getting physical with people in real life. But I don't see you saying the same things about him. Anyways, I don't care about all that other stuff you're crying about, it's got nothing to do with me. Ask Elon for a checkmark if you're feeling slighted.
Selective memory -- maybe I said something about the Ja situation a few times around the time it happened? I spoke on the situation quite a bit and did not advocate Ja's behavior. But, I'm not going to keep rehashing it like he's out here marking crimes weekly :rofl:

Everything happening over the last 2 weeks has been about Dillon. Yet, somehow Ja gets brought up like the guy just had another incident. This was a basketball discussion about basketball performance. Dillon doing all that talking, performing that way and then getting labeled dirty for the things he's doing every 10 games is what this about.

I get the jokes going to happen, but be real.

Back
Top Bottom