The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Legal trouble vs villain status not the same.

Ja put his legal story to rest before this series saying he only wanted to talk basketball and focusing on the Grizz. Dillon on the other hand, keeps adding fuel to the media against the most popular team/player in the league while being cheeks.

Not only is he playing bad, but taking bad shots at that. I’m not dismissing Ja’s past behavior, but the stuff happening since the playoffs have been on Dillon. He’s just not the guy this team needs to take the next step.

Ja came up for something unrelated to what’s going on with this team right now. Just to bring up his legal issues again. I haven’t heard anything from Ja peers about being a terrible person or being this guy that talks, but can’t back it up.

- I guess the NBA lied in their investigation about not seeing any evidence on the “laser”. Not to mention it being Ja’s friend accused and not Ja himself

- let me see how you act as a 23 year old if you felt your mom was threatened at the mall. I don’t condone what he did, but get over it. Y’all talking like he out here raping or actually killing people

- he had fun at the strip club with a pistol. Okay? Let me know when he actually shoots it at least?

“It was Ja’s friend not him with the laser”
“It aint like he raping anyone”
“Lmk when he shoots it atleast”

Do you not see how completely foolish this line of thinking is?

Yo. :lol:

My guess is that they're going to try to dump a lot of other guys to make the cap more manageable. I do not think they'll try to move either Kawhi or PG, but I suspect sending everyone else out will be on the table.

I'm assuming Morris Sr and Roco.

Keep Powel and Russ?

Legal trouble vs villain status not the same.

Ja put his legal story to rest before this series saying he only wanted to talk basketball and focusing on the Grizz. Dillon on the other hand, keeps adding fuel to the media against the most popular team/player in the league while being cheeks.

Not only is he playing bad, but taking bad shots at that. I’m not dismissing Ja’s past behavior, but the stuff happening since the playoffs have been on Dillon. He’s just not the guy this team needs to take the next step.

Ja came up for something unrelated to what’s going on with this team right now. Just to bring up his legal issues again. I haven’t heard anything from Ja peers about being a terrible person or being this guy that talks, but can’t back it up.
We just talking bad influence though

Maybe, they both,

Are

“It was Ja’s friend not him with the laser”
“It aint like he raping anyone”
“Lmk when he shoots it atleast”

Do you not see how completely foolish this line of thinking is?

Yo. :lol:

Man blaming Dillon for the sins of Ja. Sick.
You can bet everyone in Ja's life makes excuses for him like bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14

Kinda make sense why Ja is how he is :lol:

yeah dillon brooks ain't the problem. he's entertainment.
he's not the grizzlies leader, he's a role player on a team who got too fond of themselves before they fell back down to earth. he wasn't out there both on AND off the court behaving invincible.

I'm going to start jumping in here telling ya'll about your team soon :lol: .

I forgot to add domestic violence and drugs to that category. Killing, rape, domestic violence, drugs and rape are the primary. Outside of that, none of these athletes are seeing serious trouble.

I can tell you the only people locally still talking about Ja are the ones that's scared to live in the inner city.

Ant over here saying he aint **** cause he aint done anything yet. And the Grizz talking like they been running the league for years. :lol:

I'm assuming Morris Sr and Roco.

Keep Powel and Russ?
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

A coaching change might shake things up though. I'm not advocating for Ty to get fired, but based on how this season has gone and stuff that's been reported about him having clashes with the FO this season, I don't think him stepping down is inconceivable. That might impact what happens with RoCo in particular.

Screenshot_20230424-140236.png

Screenshot_20230424-140317.png

I'm going to start jumping in here telling ya'll about your team soon :lol: .

I forgot to add domestic violence and drugs to that category. Killing, rape, domestic violence, drugs and rape are the primary. Outside of that, none of these athletes are seeing serious trouble.

I can tell you the only people locally still talking about Ja are the ones that's scared to live in the inner city.
tee-morant-father-of-ja-morant-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-watches-the-game-on-february-21-2020.jpg

It's simple guys. The better you are at scoring, the better a person you are. The worse you are at scoring, the worse a person you are. Keep up.

Yep and apparently a few news stories is all a person needs to determine how bad someone really is :lol:

But, then tell the guy who actually has a bit more insight on the situation he has no clue whatsoever on who Ja is or what happened. But, can believe everything coming from the NYTimes and Washington Post.

Back
Top Bottom