The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

You have to fire Bud.

The timeouts alone are egregious and something you'd expect from a rookie coach in the regular season. The substitution to end regulation was just him being out coached.. Spo is a genius and you tip your cap to that. Not calling timeouts or the team looking completely lost falls on the coach.

Giannis has to hit free throws too.

Bud has got to go.

Bud wasnt even standing at the end of regulation (correct me if im wrong). I thought I seen his fat*** just sitting nonchalantly like it was a pre-season game.

Man the Bucks couldn’t even get a couple of decent looks in that 9 seconds. And they completely forgot to box out in OT? Mannnnnnn there goes my Bucks Suns prediction in the first round :rofl:

Yeah Kings are cooked. Fox's finger is cooked. 9 for 25 :sick:
yea GG Warriors it's over. was gonna be tough with him 100% but Fox's finger is toast. 2nd half he was losing the ball, shooting ****,. im sure Clutch Player of the year is just deferring to Monk for fun lol
On top of that Sabonis was owned by Looney/Green, and Barnes and Huerter are garbage.

You have to fire Bud.

The timeouts alone are egregious and something you'd expect from a rookie coach in the regular season. The substitution to end regulation was just him being out coached.. Spo is a genius and you tip your cap to that. Not calling timeouts or the team looking completely lost falls on the coach.

Giannis has to hit free throws too.

Bud has got to go.

They can have Ham back

Nah you don't get to pull this after all that talk.
i didn't talk at all what are you talking about lol. i said i expected it to be Warriors in 6 you are free to check the Kings thread for my pre series thoughts.
I was expecting Kings to split the first 2 at home, and win game 5.
was not accounting for Fox getting hurt or Sabonis being a scrub

He had 15 on 6/9 shooting including multiple 3's on that same finger in the 1st half

Bad shooting night. It happens
i mean, pain meds wear off and its taking a beating during the game. anyone who has watched one game this year/playoffs can see he wasnt himself in the 2nd half

dubs win. rec league squad won our championship. lakers lose.

we battin like ichiro tonite.. 3/3 :emoji_fire:

1682572532763.gif

Back
Top Bottom