The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I wouldn’t mind Nash as an assistant coach in Toronto to teach Scottie and Dalano how to be point guards.

Kinda like what Kidd did with Giannis

And also fired after a win lol

I guess blatt got fired when their team had the best record in the east at the time so anything really goes

Anything goes? Blatt was arrogant off the strength of nothing. Players weren't trying to hear that.

Semi-related: Anybody heard from Matt Barnes today? Remember how he was acting like Udoka was moving like R Kelly and would never get another coaching job?

Right? I don’t think he’s ever truly conceded that the Earth is round :lol:

ezgif-1-45c1e6cc4a.gif

Anything goes? Blatt was arrogant off the strength of nothing. Players weren't trying to hear that.

Semi-related: Anybody heard from Matt Barnes today? Remember how he was acting like Udoka was moving like R Kelly and would never get another coaching job?
Uh yes, anything goes (aka nothing should surprise) and the players can dictate this. Just as you said yourself, players don't want to hear or deal with certain personalties. Same thing happened in Brooklyn with Irving and Durant

Crazy to me that a team who have no shot at a title, with a star that causes more problems than solutions, distraction, weirdo, IS A FREE AGENT, won’t be resigned anyways is willing to risk further dropping said players stock and getting even less than what they could today for him by keeping him around.

Trade kyrie you cowards.

Not sure what y'all expected Sean Marks to say. The Nets and Ime are probably still ironing out details so he can't just come out and say "Yup, our search is over. Stay tuned to find out in the next 24-48 hours" :lol:

Crazy to me that a team who have no shot at a title, with a star that causes more problems than solutions, distraction, weirdo, IS A FREE AGENT, won’t be resigned anyways is willing to risk further dropping said players stock and getting even less than what they could today for him by keeping him around.

Trade kyrie you cowards.

I am a bit confused by your post. Do you only want them to/care if they trade Kyrie if it is to the Lakers for Westbrook? Or was this a serious post? I also think that in their heart of hearts that the Nets believe they can still win the East especially with this coaching change. Guys are probably in the locker room saying "Yeah, this will do the the trick. Championship or bust. Let's ride!" Especially Kyrie and Ben, the next biggest on-court problems.

Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if the Nets FO has the framework in place for deals involving both KD and Kyrie in the event that this thing doesn't get turned around.

And perhaps are just waiting to see how the team performs between now and the All Star break before pulling the plug on the season.

I'm all for Udoke getting a second chance. But the timing reeks of desperation from the Nets.

So this hire better work for all involved.

Not sure what y'all expected Sean Marks to say. The Nets and Ime are probably still ironing out details so he can't just come out and say "Yup, our search is over. Stay tuned to find out in the next 24-48 hours" :lol:

I am a bit confused by your post. Do you only want them to/care if they trade Kyrie if it is to the Lakers for Westbrook? Or was this a serious post? I also think that in their heart of hearts that the Nets believe they can still win the East especially with this coaching change. Guys are probably in the locker room saying "Yeah, this will do the the trick. Championship or bust. Let's ride!" Especially Kyrie and Ben, the next biggest on-court problems.

Don't take anything DLF says serious.

Back
Top Bottom