The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

1QB4QpM.jpg

21 - No Kawhi, Jamal Murray and Aaron Gordon and no Klay, making the Suns path to the Finals much easier than it could have been.

Great call. I guess a Boston win could maybe be tainted by an Embiid loss but can't blame the Bucks for choking.

If a West team wins this year, I guess you could point to no Kawhi/PG but other than that, every other team was healthy for now.

😃 from 👂 to 👂 for that to happen. It’s going to be crazy which mild tempered person gets banned. We know who the usual suspects will be but I’m hoping we see some surprises. Someone like lawdog1 lawdog1 or T0INE T0INE would be AMAZING. I love both lawdog1 lawdog1 and T0INE T0INE and don’t want them banned but it would be epic of an NTer of their caliber lets a sports game get them that mad.

EYE rock with Lebby but am also ALA so I don't have a vesting interest in a team to the point where I would work myself into a shoot and get banned. :lol:

Just looking to be sports entertained and thus far these playoffs have delivert!

I feel like my plane went through some sort of LOST-esque portal because I caught up on last night through today and everyone is supporting the Lakers and saying **** the Grizz :wow:

An incredible testament to how annoying people found the Grizzlies to be this season.

Draymond Green stomped on an opposing player’s chest, then acted like it was a normal thing today, yet it still feels like Dillon Brooks easily is the most uniformly disliked player from any playoff team. Staggering accomplishment. LOL.

Last edited:
EYE rock with Lebby but am also ALA so I don't have a vesting interest in a team to the point where I would work myself into a shoot and get banned. :lol:

Just looking to be sports entertained and thus far these playoffs have delivert!
I expected this response from you and lawdog1 lawdog1 and I’m very proud. In my experience it usually isn’t the person that even cares about the teams playing that gets banned. It usually is someone that hates both teams but is mad about something else (usually another poster saying something about them or their favorite player or team) bigmike23 bigmike23 is one of my favorite people (met through NT secret Santa) but there were times during the UCLA basketball run with Aaron and Collisson that he made some comments that I wanted to reach into the NT ether and scrap. Had to log off many a times before saying something to get myself banned. I’ll never forget the time ninjahood ninjahood hit so fed up with RustyShackleford RustyShackleford that he offered to pay any NTer money to fly to Nevada and touch him up (he was right and Rusty knows his beating is on the way).

An incredible testament to how annoying people found the Grizzlies to be this season.

Draymond Green stomped on an opposing player’s chest, then acted like it was a normal thing today, yet it still feels like Dillon Brooks easily is the most uniformly disliked player from any playoff team. Staggering accomplishment. LOL.
Sports world just doesn't like chirping without results. Draymond still a champion.

The chirping here and there part of basketball, or sports in general, is fine IMO as long as you are respectful about it (i.e. no 'Honey Nut Cheerios' type references), realize it is just a game and own up to when you get cooked/your trash talk backfires. I feel the back and forth makes both parties give it 110% and more fun.

Jimmy and Jrue is a good example. Jimmy fried him in Game 5 and was talking all sorts of **** but they dapped each other up at the end of the game and it was all love. Dillion Bricks needs to take notes.

Its actually fun not seeing everyone be friends. I have no problems for the most part with the grizzlies. I like that Ja was able to own up to his issues. In Brooks i hate to see the downfall of a young black man. He unnecessarily cost himself alot of money by trying to play some role. Hes made alot but why give it back to be a character. Hopefully he can just get back to hooping stop feeling sorry for himself stop with the antics and prolong his career.

Still trying to understand why EDG was ducking the media after he and the Grizzlies started getting their comeuppance.

Can't be cutting Wrestlemania promos (which I had no problem) then run into hiding when it backfires then blame the media for making you the villain when you sought out that role.

At least Ja Hardy own up to his "fine in the West" quote and the shenanigans he was doing.

Back
Top Bottom