The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

1QB4QpM.jpg

Austin is getting 60 mil but the baby that it's back loaded :pimp:

The chirping here and there part of basketball, or sports in general, is fine IMO as long as you are respectful about it (i.e. no 'Honey Nut Cheerios' type references), realize it is just a game and own up to when you get cooked/your trash talk backfires. I feel the back and forth makes both parties give it 110% and more fun.

Jimmy and Jrue is a good example. Jimmy fried him in Game 5 and was talking all sorts of **** but they dapped each other up at the end of the game and it was all love. Dillion Bricks needs to take notes.
Gary Payton and KG were very disrespectful with their trash talking hut the mostly backed it up

Dillon Brooks being the problem is such a nasty, nasty spin outta you :lol:. I expected better

As much as I can’t stand Dray, he does know basketball. We will see who the front office thinks the problem is this off-season :lol:

I agreed with this back when he released it, but I still tried to ride for DB. Deep down, I knew we wasn’t winning anything with him playing a major role on this team. Hate it happened the way it did, but keep thinking Ja Morant is the issue..

My main BASKETBALL related issue with Ja is that he didn’t take the step forward to overrule whatever leadership Dillon brought. I think the team was comfortable with it because Dillon was the longest tenured guy, he played his heart out on defense and nobody wanted to step on toes.

I will actually say Bane has shown more leadership than all of them lately. Even hearing him talk post Game 6, he seems poised for another leap and probably taking on that leadership role with Ja next year.

Yikes, maybe that's why Harden was partying already.

Unless Philly gives him the money and the years (which I do not believe they will), he is definitely headed back to Houston. Although, if they land at 3, do they draft a young PG like Scoot? You would HAVE to move KPJ before the season at that point.

Unless Philly gives him the money and the years (which I do not believe they will), he is definitely headed back to Houston. Although, if they land at 3, do they draft a young PG like Scoot? You would HAVE to move KPJ before the season at that point.
Not drafting scoot because of a 34 year old harden would be Connelly level malpractice

I’m sure Embiid will try to play but the writing is on the wall. All I ask is that hardens Achilles remains intact.

embiid news is a bummer

I can’t remember him having any superstar caliber run in the playoffs, it has always ended short and messy for him

random Interesting imo stuff in PHX vs DEN;

- Impact of Kevin Durant rim protection
Denver gets a lot of easy points from Jokic finding Gordon and Porter along the baseline.

will KD nullify that? Wolves kinda did, having Towns on Jokic and keeping Gobert as the helper.
Might want to put KD in the pick and roll so Ayton is the backline defender.

- Will Denver be able to hunt CP3
CP kinda washed on defense, getting him as the defender on Murray-Jokic in the pick and roll should be a priority.

Back
Top Bottom