The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Jokic has stopped shooting jumpshots, his touch is totally off.

Pheonix gotta try and make prove that wrist is still good
make Jokic finish a bit more on the Jokic Murry screen and roll.

There’s no way PHX is going to win a championship shooting only 5 threes a half.
Which players outside of Book and Durant yall want to be chucking up 3's :lol:

We've known for a while that Paul doesn't shoot a lot of them. Ayton and Okogie are almost non-shooters

They aint gonna suddenly transform into the Warriors brehs

1682818786463.png

like it's 1998. :lol:

Suns might have to just go small in the non-Ayton minutes with KD at "center".

That lineup would be even more barbecue chicken than their current non-Ayton lineup. Phoenix can't consistently play defense, they just have to hope that Denver misses shots Denver misses shots

Which players outside of Book and Durant yall want to be chucking up 3's :lol:

We've known for a while that Paul doesn't shoot a lot of them. Ayton and Okogie are almost non-shooters

They aint gonna suddenly transform into the Warriors brehs

Exactly I want Book and Durant to spam more threes!!! 5 in a half is not enough to win a championship, let’s be serious.

Cp3 is the one that needs to do it the most though. He’s ******* the spacing up for book/kd.

Kevin entered his current Lebron phase last year. He can’t dominate the game the same way he used too.

Exactly I want Book and Durant to spam more threes!!! 5 in a half is not enough to win a championship, let’s be serious.

Cp3 is the one that needs to do it the most though. He’s ****ing the spacing up for book/kd.
Durant actually hasn't even been a high volume 3 point shooter

I get why yall are bringing it up now- but these guys have had their set tendencies for years and years now :lol:

That lineup would be even more barbecue chicken than their current non-Ayton lineup. Phoenix can't consistently play defense, they just have to hope that Denver misses shots Denver misses shots
If they can't play defense with or without Ayton on the floor, they minus whale boost their offense in the non-Ayton minutes.

The Suns gave up way too much for KD…roster too top heavy. Bench is super trash, what ever happened to T Ross? There r really no serious threats outside of Booker and KD

Durant actually hasn't even been a high volume 3 point shooter

I get why yall are bringing it up now- but these guys have had their set tendencies for years and years now :lol:

I know they’re mid range Gods but they’re not going to win like this. There’s a fine line between not being high volume 3 point shooters and a team only shooting 5 threes in a half.

I know they’re mid range Gods but they’re not going to win like this. There’s a fine line between not being high volume 3 point shooters and a team only shooting 5 threes in a half.
So all those folks saying PHX was the favorites after getting KD must have forgot about this factor

Back
Top Bottom