The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Think I’m gonna stay away from betting the outcome of GS/Kangz. Maybe just stick to player props.

Have such a hard time believing GS could look like trash in 2 straight games, especially given the circumstances, but they have been bad on road all year.
would have preferred an evening start time. very quick turnaround and early gms aren't really ideal for players

Think I’m gonna stay away from betting the outcome of GS/Kangz. Maybe just stick to player props.

Have such a hard time believing GS could look like trash in 2 straight games, especially given the circumstances, but they have been bad on road all year.

2016 Game 7 Curry on the way. He's due for a poor performance. Poole and Klay show up.

Doesn't matter, Kings by 10+

Last edited:
Got a weird feeling about the Knicks/Heat series. Think the Knicks have the better team but the Heat are so disciplined and well coached.
NY is a classic scenario of matchup making the team look better. Cleveland was really bad, Milwaukee had one of the deepest teams in the league. Sure I'll eat my lunch if Knicks win, but I personally don't see a game 6.

+Thibs is :sick:

elpablo21 elpablo21 you ready for today famb? Cause I'm locked in...
119208.gif

Unfortunate news about Julius. Since 2018 I’ve been going to a postseason game every year (sans the bubble) because playoff atmosphere at an arena >>>> * so I imagine the Garden will be rocking. I prefer weekend games but today wasn’t in the cards and the rest of the MSG games are weekdays |l

Crossing my fingers Knicks pull this series off for my personal enjoyment and the shenanigans of Knicks fans but a consolation trip to Miami isn’t too bad either :lol:

Back
Top Bottom