The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Think I’m gonna stay away from betting the outcome of GS/Kangz. Maybe just stick to player props.

Have such a hard time believing GS could look like trash in 2 straight games, especially given the circumstances, but they have been bad on road all year.

GSW shot 37% in game six after shooting close to 50% thru the first five. i don’t see steph, wiggs and klay going for a combined 22/54 again

kings defense was aggressive, denying entry passes and throwing different looks at steph. if they defend that well again today, then i tip my hat to them.

SmartSelect_20230430_101127_Chrome.jpg

Been preserved my mental health famb

mark-henry.gif
seinfeld-george-costanza.gif

I think the Knicks are going to win and it won't be close. I am just carrying the same logic forward. I think the Knicks have the better bigs. I don't think Bam Adebayo is good, and Kevin Love is old.

Here’s my PrizePicks for today, Mitch Rob hungry so far

Attachments

• 1C7EBEB2-7ADF-42C2-8D7B-DED65909C113.jpeg
    1C7EBEB2-7ADF-42C2-8D7B-DED65909C113.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 172
Heat could have something offensively with this Love at the 5 lineup if they can get Brunson to switch onto Jimmy.

But they’re just going through the motions right now :lol: Looking like the reg season offense

This might be a fun series. Idk if you guys know, but the heat and knicks had a rivalry 25 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom