The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

How come Embiid and Kawhi aren't called street clothes then?

2EEEF1BD-8D1F-47DC-A99E-059BFCCA14DB.jpeg
199D4002-9006-4121-AB38-E1021719A169.jpeg
C6A07EEA-40C6-4831-B268-36B1AC1A0E8A.jpeg

Warriors had the ninth rated offense in the first round against a spotty Kings defense. I'm not saying the Lakers are gonna stifle the Warriors, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

I was going to say. Kings were *** on defense all season and somehow looked respectable. GS was pretty much Wardell or bust. He's not beating the Show by himself.

There's no real analysis from Dubs fans in here :lol:

All Lakers fans is saying is that AD gonna dominate the series, as if he got the motor for that. :lol:

Objectively, I think the Dubs pull through. I dont believe in AD to take over, Bron might legit get gassed. Dlo? Rui? Cmon now. :lol:

All Lakers fans is saying is that AD gonna dominate the series, as if he got the motor for that. :lol:

Objectively, I think the Dubs pull through. I dont believe in AD to take over, Bron might legit get gassed. Dlo? Rui? Cmon now. :lol:

Since the 2015 season AD has played the Warriors 22 times, he's averaged 26/12/1/2 on 50% from the fiels while almost getting to the lines 10 times a game

His Playoff numbers against them are 29 & 14, even with Draymond in his prime they never had anything for em, & now instead of Etuan Moore he got LBJ on the squad, he's a matchup nightmare for them on both ends

Poole guaranteed to play better. No elite speed guards to keep up with him on offense. No elite scoring guards either. Reaves gon be lemon pepper chicken wings.

Laker fans busy throwing out season averages as their argument.

Warriors also were terrible on the road coming into the series. Won 2 tough games on the road including game 7.

Season averages don't mean **** come playoffs. Different animal.

I know the Lakers gave up 2 wins to a Memphis team with small guards and 1 big man with less 3 point shooting and ball movement and slower pace. And also no curry. That happened a week ago.

Poole guaranteed to play better. No elite speed guards to keep up with him on offense. No elite scoring guards either. Reaves gon be lemon pepper chicken wings.

Laker fans busy throwing out season averages as their argument.

Warriors also were terrible on the road coming into the series. Won 2 tough games on the road including game 7.

Season averages don't mean **** come playoffs. Different animal.

I know the Lakers gave up 2 wins to a Memphis team with small guards and 1 big man with less 3 point shooting and ball movement and slower pace. And also no curry. That happened a week ago.

Only real hoopers know regular season doesn't mean **** & the playoffs is a brand new season

Back
Top Bottom