The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

i like what i saw. lets see if the lakers can keep up this pace. this was really a feel out gm for both teams and i have utmost confidence in kerr to make the necessary adjustments.

Yea def some adjustments can be made. You figure AD still gonna beast, but giving up a lot of easy stuff to the other guys in the first half was something else. That zone a couple times was nice lol.

GSW had 3 guys hit 6 threes and still lost?

9805D456-6F0C-40F1-89E6-C04819FF7A73.gif

If I'm being fair to Jordan Poole. Lakers win probability according to ESPN was 77%.

A wide open Jordan Poole 30 footer, given how good of a deep shooter he is l.
I'm guessing he'd shoot 30+ % on those.

Given that Steph was getting doubled,
I'm not a math major but I would guess it's probably positive expected value.

...it's more fun to make fun of him tho. :lol:

Last edited:
How the heck did GS only shoot 5 FT’s?

Lakers got called for 12 fouls
Warriors got called for 24 fouls

I knew the Lakers lead the league in free throw differential by ~+350, but this was crazy to see.

Warriors could’ve gotten a better shot at the end. Curry does this often during the end of games, he doesn’t go into a set and they end up taking a bad shot.

poole needs to step in on that shot. no reason to shoot from THAT deep when you are wide open
Why is Kerr playing Moody and Jamychal Green over Kuminga? Mans is instant energy minus the poor 3 point shot.

Seems like he has been banned to the shadow realm for no reason or did I miss out on something?

How the heck did GS only shoot 5 FT’s?

Lakers got called for 12 fouls
Warriors got called for 24 fouls

I knew the Lakers lead the league in free throw differential by ~+350, but this was crazy to see.

Warriors could’ve gotten a better shot at the end. Curry does this often during the end of games, he doesn’t go into a set and they end up taking a bad shot.

They shot 53 3s they weren't attacking much at all

Back
Top Bottom