The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Had to steal 1, be nice to be greedy but Steph going steph next series, hopefully bad Pool majority of the series to even it out

He may die of exhaustion but Just gotta keep feeding AD, draymond or looney cant guard him

Hopefully Rui can get some more minutes too, he got that lil turnaround post jumper over anybody on warirros

Bron please never shoot a 3 again, if he ain’t bully balling or getting pts off cuts/transition, it’s
self-check

If I'm being fair to Jordan Poole. Lakers win probability according to ESPN was 77%.

A wide open Jordan Poole 30 footer, given how good of a deep shooter he is l.
I'm guessing he'd shoot 30+ % on those.

Given that Steph was getting doubled,
I'm not a math major but I would guess it's probably positive expected value.

...But it's more fun to make fun of him.
They’d rather poole step in and take a contested 3 from Schroeder

If I'm being fair to Jordan Poole. Lakers win probability according to ESPN was 77%.

A wide open Jordan Poole 30 footer, given how good of a deep shooter he is l.
I'm guessing he'd shoot 30+ % on those.

Given that Steph was getting doubled,
I'm not a math major but I would guess it's probably positive expected value.

...But it's more fun to make fun of him.

he could've taken a few steps in though. two steps and pull up. no need to throw it up from half court like he's Steph

If Lebby stops playing dumb on offense, we can put the screws to these dudes

Of the Lakers 92 shots, only 25 were threes (27%), thank gawd.

Of the Warriors' 106 shots, 53 were threes (50%), and they made a whopping 21 while Lakers only made 6 for a 45-point differential.

But Lakers won the rebound battle, the blocks battle, and outscored GSW in points in the paint, 52-30 and at the free throw line 25-5. Ball game.

1683100749355.png

Poole is just the guy to joke on.. Steph is Steph. Klay is a champion and the injuries. Draymond is a lunatic and does so much defensively. Looney is a monster on the boards. Poole is no defense, instant offense.. and then does his usual hijinks and dorkisms so he's the guy to clown on. He also isn't a veteran champion like the other Warriors, plus his own teammate punched him in the face.

How the heck did GS only shoot 5 FT’s?

Lakers got called for 12 fouls
Warriors got called for 24 fouls

I knew the Lakers lead the league in free throw differential by ~+350, but this was crazy to see.

Warriors could’ve gotten a better shot at the end. Curry does this often during the end of games, he doesn’t go into a set and they end up taking a bad shot.
probably because 50% of their shots were from 3?

lakers get a stupid whistle. this was not the right game to cite the differences imo

Back
Top Bottom