The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Been waiting on that signature 35-40 pt on 50% plus shooting signature game from Bron, but father time has officially caught up

Anything from the perimeter, its up there with Draymon levels on confidence if it’s going in
when he opted for the reverse layup he smoked over dunking with a trailing wiggins... 😥

amazing defensive game by the GOAT though

AD is a tremendous mismatch for GS. There’s literally no one who can check him. Warriors only shot would be to play a zone. That little run they had came from some zone.

How do they let DS go for 19? I know he had 10 FTA, but damn.

kid was 6/10 prior to that, lakers were doubling steph, and folks acting like JP had no business taking the last shot. he could've pump faked for the fly by closeout and stepped in, but it is what it is.
I have no issue with poole taking the shot, just not at that distance with the game on the line. There was plenty of room for him to set up closer to the line prior to the catch and get a better shot off.

Besides, that shot he took from Vallejo was an absolute brick, which makes it worse.

We gone smoke them ****** in game 2
1EC01FDE-068E-4993-8BE2-35D7373843BE.jpeg

“ We gon smoke them ****** in game 2”

447584D8-4BED-4E4F-9161-43BE3DC4B68C.gif

Warriors can't defend so they'll def try a lot more zone next zone. Should be a big game for Rui.

AD is a tremendous mismatch for GS. There’s literally no one who can check him. Warriors only shot would be to play a zone. That little run they had came from some zone.

How do they let DS go for 19? I know he had 10 FTA, but damn.
Honestly , theres only about 3 bigs in the league who can check him.

Only Embiid can probably make him work on both ends

I have no issue with poole taking the shot, just not at that distance with the game on the line. There was plenty of room for him to set up closer to the line prior to the catch and get a better shot off.

Besides, that shot he took from Vallejo was an absolute brick, which makes it worse.

agreed. would've liked to see him pump fake and take that step closer, especially since they had time. but i figure it's one of two things: he wants to shoot it in rhythm or he feels like vanderbilt was going to block him on the close out.

in either case, decent game by poole overall.

Back
Top Bottom